Silence of the spam Site Moderator Geoffcin's Avatar

Just got a Mapleshade catalog.....?

Has anyone here heard any of their CDs? It looks like they have some well recorded music, but I've never heard a CD produced by them.
    Audio;
    Ming Da MC34-AB 75wpc
    PS Audio Classic 250. 500wpc into 4 ohms.
    PS Audio 4.5 preamp,
    Marantz 6170 TT Shure M97e cart.
    Arcam Alpha 9 CD.- 24 bit dCS Ring DAC.
    Magnepan 3.6r speakers Oak/black,

Pat
    Forum Regular
    No I haven't heard any of their cd's although I heard they are high quality. My wife has picked up a few cd's in the past and even though they are storebought the quality is terrible. Seems the ones packaged in sets were the worst.
    Have a good day.....Sez' Pat
    Denon 685 Receiver & 2900 Player, Sonographe 120 Amp, Klipsch RF7 Speakers, 2039+ svs Sub, 10gauge solid core copper cables

Forum Regular

Mapleshade

If you want to truly hear what your two channel audio system is capable of doing, buy several Mapleshade CD's. The only other label that even comes close to their sonic standard is Chesky. The Mapleshade recording process reproduces the most lifelike vocals I have heard anywhere. The saxaphone recordings are unbelievalbe. One warning however, some of the jazz is very progressive and will not suit everyone's taste. Buy a couple of samplers first and convince yourself these guys know how to master a recording. I own most of their catalogue and eagerly anticipate each new release. Some of my favorites: The ARC Choir, Making Whoope, Art of the Ballad.

Thread Information