Wink Jim Clark would be proud . . . maybe

A few weeks back one of my daughter's friends picked up a NOS sealed copy of The Ramones Too Tough To Die LP for next-to-nothing and wanted me to make her a CD-R copy. Now, I'm not the biggest fan around (don't dislike 'em but never was enamoured either). Not a bad album but jah, what great sonics. I've never been one to buy an album just 'cause it's well-recorded but I gotta admit it really helps in this case.

Off topic but I wanna tell this little story anyway. I recently ran into an old friend that I've lost touch with. At the time we last hung out I was kinda seeing a girl named Faith. When he asked me how she was I couldn't resist telling him, "Faith no more." hehe
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    Off topic but I wanna tell this little story anyway. I recently ran into an old friend that I've lost touch with. At the time we last hung out I was kinda seeing a girl named Faith. When he asked me how she was I couldn't resist telling him, "Faith no more." hehe
    With a name like that, I can't imagine why you wouldn't be seeing her anymore..

If being afraid is a crime we'll hang side-by-side,
    at the swingin' party down the line..

The Replacements

That is kinda funny because at this moment in time I just happen to have that particular album hanging on the family room wall. I rotate through them but I always have a Ramones album in the mix.

While not my favorite Ramones album, it is the last one that I enjoy all the way through. After this one, there is a dreadful drop off. Some will argue that the drop off comes sooner but those people are idiots. So yeah, I'm kinda proud of you Sloshy.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

"Endless Vacation" is a great song to annoy my co-workers with (sometimes it's good to be the boss of my department). That in itself makes this album worthwhile
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by -Jar-
    With a name like that, I can't imagine why you wouldn't be seeing her anymore..

Thread Information