iPod commercial spoof

Printable View

• 11-12-2007, 08:00 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    iPod commercial spoof
    Anyone catch this Feist/iPod commercial spoof on Mad TV on Saturday night?

I don't know how to imbed You Tube vids, so here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF-qX72om5w
  • 11-12-2007, 01:15 PM
    BarryL
    Very Catchy....
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Anyone catch this Feist/iPod commercial spoof on Mad TV on Saturday night?

I don't know how to imbed You Tube vids, so here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF-qX72om5w

..but I was wondering about your Solzhenitsyn quote. Do you think when he was in the gulag he would have welcomed TV and modern music? I suppose he would have considered it another layer of torture on top of freedom deprivation. Others agree with him. I suppose that's why the American Army blares rock music at it's enemies. Of course, malls are resorting to opera and symphony music to clear the isles of their enemies.
  • 11-13-2007, 06:07 AM
    Rock&Roll Ninja
    Opera music and Mall Ninjas. Keeping America safe.
  • 11-13-2007, 06:47 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BarryL
    ..but I was wondering about your Solzhenitsyn quote. Do you think when he was in the gulag he would have welcomed TV and modern music? I suppose he would have considered it another layer of torture on top of freedom deprivation. Others agree with him. I suppose that's why the American Army blares rock music at it's enemies. Of course, malls are resorting to opera and symphony music to clear the isles of their enemies.

I suspect that you're right. I know that personally I find most of popular TV and music a form of torture and I have the freedom to walk away. But I'll bet he'd think that the iPod spoof was funny!
  • 11-13-2007, 08:21 AM
    Jim Clark
    that was pretty funny and of course represents the way I feel about all things Apple. Great ideas and above average in quality/design but absolutely clueless when it comes to execution. They find a way to screw up just about everything they touch. It started years ago and I doubt it will ever change.

PC user, Creative Labs Zen User, and anything but an Iphone user,
    jc