If you want to hear Joe Bonamassa get funky...

...he guests on this:

A jazz-funk fusion revival supergroup, Rock Candy Funk Party grew out of an instrumental album recorded by drummer and producer Tal Bergman and guitarist Ron DeJesus in 2007 called Grooove, Vol. 1. The pair played several subsequent live dates at the Baked Potato jazz club in Los Angeles, and encouraged other musicians to sit in, and gradually Rock Candy Funk Party came together from these live sessions, finally settling on a lineup of Bergman, DeJesus, bassist Mike Merritt, keyboardist Renato Neto, and, in 2012, guitarist Joe Bonamassa. The band released a debut album under the Rock Candy Funk Party moniker, We Want Groove, in 2013 through Bonamassa's label, J&R Adventures (Provogue Productions released it in Europe).

http://<iframe height="315" src="htt...n=""></iframe>

Suspended
    That's different for Joe. Did you get a chance to listen to any of the Beth Hart - Bonamassa disk yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    That's different for Joe. Did you get a chance to listen to any of the Beth Hart - Bonamassa disk yet?
    What the fluck? I responded to this a couple of hours ago. Man, this site and MTBR are really going into the ishtter.

Anyhoo, I wasn't really all that enamoured with the Bonamassa/Hart colab, but I am enjoying the Beth Hart "solo" you sent. Go figure. I've got an article on her that I've been meaning to send. Someday. Soon.

Thread Information