I knew this would happen!

Printable View

• 04-02-2008, 02:03 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    I knew this would happen!
    The last time that Death Cab For Cutie were in town, several years ago (before Plans was released), I underestimated their popularity and the show sold out before I got around to buying my tickets. At that time, tickets were $12 or $15 bucks.

They're playing here this summer and tickets are $50!!!! At an outdoor, rain or shine, venue. Great if it's shining. Not so great if it's raining.

For that price I'll think that I'll wait for a roof over my head.
  • 04-02-2008, 02:34 PM
    Finch Platte
    Suck it up.

Wear your polypro undergarments w/ a raincoat, and get a hat w/ an umbrella on it. You'll have a great time cuz you'll be able to get close & watch the band get shocked.

Pussy. :blush2:

fp
  • 04-04-2008, 05:29 AM
    Swish
    They're playing at several places near me, but...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    The last time that Death Cab For Cutie were in town, several years ago (before Plans was released), I underestimated their popularity and the show sold out before I got around to buying my tickets. At that time, tickets were $12 or $15 bucks.

They're playing here this summer and tickets are $50!!!! At an outdoor, rain or shine, venue. Great if it's shining. Not so great if it's raining.

For that price I'll think that I'll wait for a roof over my head.

...I don't have any desire to see them at this point. I would have a few years ago, but they've become...I don't know...irrelevant?

Swish