• 03-05-2006, 06:20 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    I just can't leave you alone for a minute!
    So, I go away for a few days and come home to find out that you redecorated without consulting me! New paint colours, you moved the furniture around. Well, at least you cleaned up after yourselves.

I must say that I love the new smilies...although poor Jim Clark must feel like he's in Hell!!!!

:devil: :mad5:
  • 03-05-2006, 11:26 PM
    Dusty Chalk
    Hey, do you see any nail pops? I didn't think so.
  • 03-06-2006, 05:16 AM
    Jim Clark
    I really like the new look, but no biggie either way. What's really cool is that it's so much faster than before.

You're right though, those smilies are something else.

jc
  • 03-06-2006, 05:52 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk
    Hey, do you see any nail pops? I didn't think so.

Tell me what a nail pop is and I'll let you know if I see any. :confused:
  • 03-06-2006, 06:09 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    So, I go away for a few days and come home to find out that you redecorated without consulting me! New paint colours, you moved the furniture around. Well, at least you cleaned up after yourselves.

I must say that I love the new smilies...although poor Jim Clark must feel like he's in Hell!!!!

:devil: :mad5:

You should have seen them scramble to get it all done before you returned. I think it was meant as a surprise gift to you.

How was your cruise? Did you enjoy watching Lost from so far from home?
  • 03-06-2006, 11:10 AM
    Dusty Chalk
    Quote:

Tell me what a nail pop is and I'll let you know if I see any. :confused:

A nail pop are those round lumps on a wall that form under the paint when a nail begins to pop out from its stud. When someone interior decorates, it's considered a sign of good quality if they get rid of all the nail pops first, because it takes a certain skill not to change nail pops to wall indents.
  • 03-06-2006, 11:36 AM
    3-LockBox
    Oh, It ah-ight...
    glad to see its no longer draggin its a$$

Hate the slate-on-haze gray color scheme...way too USNavy :p
  • 03-06-2006, 11:44 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk
    A nail pop are those round lumps on a wall that form under the paint when a nail begins to pop out from its stud. When someone interior decorates, it's considered a sign of good quality if they get rid of all the nail pops first, because it takes a certain skill not to change nail pops to wall indents.

Nope. I don't see any nail pops. Good job!
  • 03-06-2006, 11:52 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael
    You should have seen them scramble to get it all done before you returned. I think it was meant as a surprise gift to you.

How was your cruise? Did you enjoy watching Lost from so far from home?

Well, it was a lovely gift. But now that everything is moved around....where do I position my speakers? :wink5:

The cruise was very nice. Too many old people getting in my way as I tried to get around the ship though. And the musical entertainment was not to my taste. Although, if you like to ballroom dance (which I don't) there was lots of opportunity for that. But the weather was great and the food was excellent! I got some sun and lots of time to relax.

The fact that I spent Wednesday night in my cabin watching Lost tells you something about the nightlife on the ship (or something about the level of my obsession...you decide :biggrin5: ).
  • 03-06-2006, 12:25 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Well, it was a lovely gift. But now that everything is moved around....where do I position my speakers? :wink5:

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that everyone will see what a pervert I am.

Quote:

The cruise was very nice. Too many old people getting in my way as I tried to get around the ship though. And the musical entertainment was not to my taste. Although, if you like to ballroom dance (which I don't) there was lots of opportunity for that. But the weather was great and the food was excellent! I got some sun and lots of time to relax.

What? No shuffle board? Sun? All golden brown now?

Quote:

The fact that I spent Wednesday night in my cabin watching Lost tells you something about the nightlife on the ship (or something about the level of my obsession...you decide :biggrin5: ).

Both is my guess.
  • 03-06-2006, 01:08 PM
    Dusty Chalk
    Quote:

...where do I position my speakers?

Why...wherever they sound best, of course!

I envy you -- you don't have to worry about WAF (wife acceptance factor). You may have to worry about other things -- more, even, perhaps -- but not that.