Off topic relating to our Canadian brothers-and sisters

I just got this internet voice mail message from a Cori L, same last name as the Canadian duo. Anyone else get this and can one of the "L's" please tell me if you sent it? Got a bad feeling it's a virus but if it is it's a new strategy for me.

Now, back to bidness as usual.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Cori L

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    I just got this internet voice mail message from a Cori L, same last name as the Canadian duo. Anyone else get this and can one of the "L's" please tell me if you sent it? Got a bad feeling it's a virus but if it is it's a new strategy for me.

Now, back to bidness as usual.

jc

Unless you've signed up at their web site, I'd trash it. Even if it's legit, I'm sure that whatever it says you could find on their website (new album, new tour, new interview, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by BarryL
    Unless you've signed up at their web site, I'd trash it. Even if it's legit, I'm sure that whatever it says you could find on their website (new album, new tour, new interview, etc.).
    Thanks Barry. Didn't think it came from you or sis.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Thread Information