Thread: Hey 3-LB

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Hey 3-LB

Lindsey Buckingham is playing live on-air right now on Kim Mitchell's radio show. I likey!

I may just have to pick up this new album that you've been raving about.

Kim Mitchell?

Is that a web station or a real radio station?

I think its good, but like I said before, its not Out Of The Cradle. Mick Fleetwood and John McVie even tag team with Lindsey for one song, and its a goodin. Yes, I'm tired of old Fleetwood Mac but you have to admit that was/is a killer rythm section. I miss the quirkiness of Lindsey's '80s stuff, but this is an older more mature performer. Can still pick a mean guitar though.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Real radio. Kim does the afternoon show on the classic rock station in town, Q107. He's actually very good and is pretty much the only radio that I listen to. He tells a lot of stories about his days on the road and will often tell a story about touring with or meeting a band before he plays their song. He also has a lot of guests "drop by" the studio when their in town. Lindsay Buckingham today, for example. And Rik Emmet was on last week.

I don't really know a lot of Fleetwood Mac stuff. They're a band that I never really got into. But Lindsey played two songs live and both were very good.

Thread Information