Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

I made a last minute decision...

and decided to drag my old bones downtown for a mid-week show tonight to see The Shins!

When Port of Morrow came out I was excited that they would tour. But then, instead of headlining their own show here like they did everywhere else, they opened for The Black Keys instead! Which put tickets at about $90 each as The Black Keys played a major 15,000 seat venue. No thanks...I only wanted to see The Shins.

Then, in March, they finally announced a solo show here...but on a Wednesday night! I'm getting too old for late-night, mid-week shows. But the show is tonight and sometimes you just have to say **** It. So I did, and I'm going.

I have tickets to the Blue Jays game tomorrow night. I can catch up on my zzzzzzzzs there. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    and decided to drag my old bones downtown for a mid-week show tonight to see The Shins!

When Port of Morrow came out I was excited that they would tour. But then, instead of headlining their own show here like they did everywhere else, they opened for The Black Keys instead! Which put tickets at about $90 each as The Black Keys played a major 15,000 seat venue. No thanks...I only wanted to see The Shins.

Then, in March, they finally announced a solo show here...but on a Wednesday night! I'm getting too old for late-night, mid-week shows. But the show is tonight and sometimes you just have to say **** It. So I did, and I'm going.

I have tickets to the Blue Jays game tomorrow night. I can catch up on my zzzzzzzzs there. LOL!
    Why are all your posts about money? Don't you have any?

Thread Information