• 05-13-2006, 06:28 AM
    audiobill
    Give it Away, Give it Away, Dont' Do That!!
    Woo Hoo!! Going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in September. Tickets sold out in less than half an hour. I have a funny feeling that another show may pop up. Monday night is when we're going, but there's a gap until their next show... who knows!!

I've only had the 2-CD offering since Thursday, but I like what I'm hearing so far. I, for one, never considered the RHCPs to be a serious band, but I've always enjoyed their take on life through their rawk-out music. Sometimes I feel musci critics just can't wait to bring a good band down, esp when the band puts out the dreaded 2-disc album. There's a ton on the new one to listen to, but that's a good thing in my books.

I've never seen the band live, but I hear they put on one of the best live shows out there.

Cheers,

audiobill
  • 05-13-2006, 01:33 PM
    JohnMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by audiobill
    Woo Hoo!! Going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in September. Tickets sold out in less than half an hour. I have a funny feeling that another show may pop up. Monday night is when we're going, but there's a gap until their next show... who knows!!

I've only had the 2-CD offering since Thursday, but I like what I'm hearing so far. I, for one, never considered the RHCPs to be a serious band, but I've always enjoyed their take on life through their rawk-out music. Sometimes I feel musci critics just can't wait to bring a good band down, esp when the band puts out the dreaded 2-disc album. There's a ton on the new one to listen to, but that's a good thing in my books.

I've never seen the band live, but I hear they put on one of the best live shows out there.

Cheers,

audiobill

I hope they do not forget their socks.
  • 05-13-2006, 08:14 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I hope they do not forget their socks.

I hope they do! :wink5: