• 06-25-2007, 12:22 AM
    wwwzhudan
    game power leveling and game gold
    welcome to our web site , we company be engaged in geme
    power leveling.
  • 06-25-2007, 04:03 AM
    noddin0ff
    spam mining?
  • 06-25-2007, 09:38 AM
    Finch Platte
    Bad post reported.
  • 06-25-2007, 01:42 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Jeez. At least have the decency to find a competent translator if you're gonna go to the trouble of spamming. :rolleyes5:
  • 06-25-2007, 02:48 PM
    3-LockBox
    uh...

    what?
  • 06-25-2007, 05:22 PM
    Hyfi
    We promises not to eat the little hobbitt'ses don't we precious?

    Just goes to show you how intelligent your kids will turn out if all they do is play video games.
  • 06-25-2007, 05:38 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hyfi
    We promises not to eat the little hobbitt'ses don't we precious?

    LMFAO!!!!!

    That's classic. :cornut:
  • 06-26-2007, 04:00 AM
    Hyfi
    We swears, Precious!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    LMFAO!!!!!

    I laughed when I read the post thinking who the hell wrote this, Gullum?

    I got the extended box set for christmas, watched them through once. Now I have been re-reading my set of deteriorating books purchased in 1978, then putting the DVD in and watching the scenes from what I just read.
  • 06-26-2007, 05:27 AM
    Finch Platte
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Jeez. At least have the decency to find a competent translator if you're gonna go to the trouble of spamming. :rolleyes5:

    This one's fairly decent and competent.

    http://www.djangomusic.com/images/co...37087fzop0.jpg

    fp
  • 06-26-2007, 07:25 AM
    JohnMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by wwwzhudan
    welcome to our web site , we company be engaged in geme
    power leveling.



    Spam but the responses were too fun to delete entire thread.
  • 06-26-2007, 07:45 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    The spelling and grammar in that post was hilarious all by itself. What the he!! are they teaching these people in Nigeria???
  • 06-26-2007, 08:08 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Spam but the responses were too fun to delete entire thread.

    Nice move JM. I haven't had this much fun with spam since I saw Spamalot.

    ...my precious. :lol:
  • 06-26-2007, 08:23 AM
    Hyfi
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Nice move JM. I haven't had this much fun with spam since I saw Spamalot.

    ...my precious. :lol:

    Wait, what about J Davenport the 17th from somewhere (not alwayst the same place) in Maine?
  • 06-27-2007, 03:14 PM
    BradH
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by wwwzhudan
    we company be engaged in geme power leveling.

    Okay, Gollum, here's a quarter.

    You go, boy!