THC no THD!

"In The Flesh" question

Was watching the Roger Water's DVD "In The Flesh" again the other day, and got to wondering if the band members on the DVD were the same musicians that were at the concert in Indianapolis in, I think 1999 that I had seen. Which by the way, don't you think they darn near a supergroup make???

Good one...eh?

Quote Originally Posted by J*E*Cole
    Was watching the Roger Water's DVD "In The Flesh" again the other day, and got to wondering if the band members on the DVD were the same musicians that were at the concert in Indianapolis in, I think 1999 that I had seen.
    Don't know....

Quote Originally Posted by J*E*Cole
    Good one...eh?
    Yes it was...I own it and it has prolly become a reference standard among audiophiles and videophiles alike. Waters 'out-Pinks' Pink Floyd.

Funny that the SACD version of this is supposed to sound terrible since the 20-bit PCM stereo track on this DVD sounds stellar. I only wish there was a DTS track but with stereo this good I probably wouldn't listen to it much anyway.
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Thread Information