Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Porcupine Tree song on TV!!!

So Hubby is doing the typical guy thing...watching a channel for three seconds and then moving on the next one when, suddenly, we hear the familiar strains of Even Less. So, he stops changing channels for a few minutes while we watch Warren Miller type skiing set to the sounds of Porcupine Tree on SportsNet (Canadian version of ESPN).

Very cool!

Wow, that is kind of surprising, although judging by how popular they are at some of the music boards it seems like just a matter of time before they break out. Everytime someone starts a PT thread at Head-Fi it seems like there's a bunch of new fans created. Guess their type of music doesn't lend itself very well to the teen show product placement type of role.

But speaking of that, I was cruising channels the other night, ya know, the way men often do, and stopped at Veronica Mars cause she is just so damn cute and sexy, even though I never watch the show, but she's just so damn cute and sexy, and she's following this other cute and sexy girl, snapping photos, and on comes Spoon's "I Turn My Camera On", and it just seemed so perfect that I couldn't help a big smile and some chair bopping. Course, I guess Spoon has gotten pretty well known and hip and cool for an indie band, maybe a bit moreso than PT . Still, always nice to hear something I actually like (and haven't heard constantly since I was a kid) on a TV show.

Thread Information