• 09-14-2012, 06:42 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Finally! I'm going to see Green Day!
    Well, it took 18 years for the stars to align so that I can finally knock Green Day off my bucket list.

Today I was finally able to score tickets for a night that was actually available in my schedule. I am totally stoked to see this band that can do almost no wrong in my eyes. I've loved everything they've done from Dookie to the new song that they played on America's Got Talent last night. I'm not as thrilled with their first two albums but that could also be that they are the ones that I've spent the least amount of time listening to.

And the tickets include a free digital download of the new album due on September 25th. The quality of the download remains to be seen.

Still...YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cornut:
  • 09-14-2012, 11:58 AM
    Mr MidFi
    Enjoy it, Autumn... they are a ton of fun in a live setting!

I missed out on the online pre-sale here this morning, but I'm sorta fine with that. They're playing a pretty lousy venue here on a freakin' Tuesday night... meh. Plus, I've seen 'em before anyway.
  • 09-14-2012, 12:23 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Thank goodness for the pre-sale this morning! I won't be available tomorrow when the public sale starts so, without today's pre-sale, I might have missed my opportunity...again.
  • 10-30-2012, 12:47 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Well, the show has been officially postponed due to Billie Joe's stint in rehab. Date TBD. I have a sinking feeling that the new date will be one that I'm not available on. I'll just have to wait and see.

I want Billie Joe to get well, but I'm disappointed.
  • 12-31-2012, 11:59 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    FiretrUCK! Did I call it or what? The new date was announced today and I have a major work commitment that night that I cannot get out of without quitting my job or getting fired. So, Green Day goes back on the bucket list. I just freakin' knew this would happen! I'm pissed.