Thread: DTs new album

DTs new album

Been reading good things from the Eurps over at PE about the newest one from DT. They're saying it way better than Octivarium, perhaps even Train Of Thought.

Anyone besides me and FA gonna get this one?

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    Been reading good things from the Eurps over at PE about the newest one from DT. They're saying it way better than Octivarium, perhaps even Train Of Thought.

Anyone besides me and FA gonna get this one?
    Oooohhhh heeeelllll yeaaaahhh baaabbbyyy!!!!

Of course, its still a new thread over at PE...the haters haven't come out yet

Some people hate the darker, heavier direction they went with TOT, but I liked it.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    Of course, its still a new thread over at PE...the haters haven't come out yet

Some people hate the darker, heavier direction they went with TOT, but I liked it.
    Meh, every band has its haters. I never figured out what people hope to accomplish by raiding an internet thread and bashing an artist. Maybe they think their devoted fans will have a change of heart? Pfffffff....

I didn't think they went much heavier on TOT, just a bit more intense and faster throughout, but they've shown that side many times over. Great album though. Octavarium had elements of all the previous releases and was also pretty good. I'm really anxious to hear Systematic Chaos, whether it's more of the same, or something new altogether.
    A few of my friends already have copies and say its a good step up on Ocatavarium, but I'm holding out for my purchase.
    DT is one of the few bands I can say haven't made anything I didn't like. Even their bad stuff is great.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Oh boy, better than Octavarium? That's hard to imagine. I love Octavarium. I think it's their best work. Or, at least right up there with Scenes.

I am getting so excited about this album? How do I get me a preview? Does anybody know anybody? Know what I mean?

O'Yeah, it's on my summer buy list, along with new Ozzy, Scorps, Velvet Revolver.
    Sunfire TGP-5 Pre/Pro
    Carver A760-x
    Carver TFM25
    Carver TFM15 x 2
    Sunfire Signature "True Sub"
    JBL Studio L890(Front)
    JBL Studio L830(Rear)
    Infinity PC350(Center)
    Oppo Digital 983H
    Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U
    Panasonic DMP-BD50 Blu-ray Player
    Power Protection/Filters-Monster HTS 5100 MKII