Have a couple Halloween songs...

In honor of Halloween...and just to see how this works out, converting files to FLAC and all...here's a couple songs for the season off the latest Los Straitjackets...the Mad Scientwist and Back to Drac's. Let me know if these don't work out for any reason. Enjoy.

Halloween Tunes

Worked fine here, but man, sendspace's server is so slow. Took five minutes to download. Back when ysi allowed 1GB uploads I put up a few near-500MB files and my friends tell me they only took around 15 minutes to download.

Okay, still much easier than snail mail so I'll shut up (until I find a better alternative )
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Yeah...I tried a couple times to download some stuff and left after starting the download, only to return and find it hung up hours later.

I still tend to think bandwidth and download times make posting lossless difficult...but I'm still giving it a shot...will probably post a year end comp for download and see how that works out.

Thread Information