I dreamt I went to see Ozzy...

Weirdest thing was, it was reserved standing. You've heard of reserved seating? This was reserved standing, ok?

Best thing was, our reserved stands were directly in front of the stage. Woohoo!

Worst thing was, Ozzy's Teleprompter was as big as a freaking closet, so we couldn't even see him from where we were.

There was more, pm me for details.

Charm Thai™
    Last Ozzy show I went to (not counting a few Ozzfests) was the Retirement Sucks tour which was a heck of a good time. Myself and a few friends were at this bar called The Breakwall right on the lake and were already tipsy by noon. Out of the blue one of my buddies says, "Ya wanna go see Ozzy tonight?" We all agreed and drove to the mall (not before making a quick pitstop for a smoke) and picked up the tickets. I remember my friend driving in the mall parking lot totally baked and stopping at a stop sign about 50 yards too soon. We were like, "uhhhh the stop sign is up there...you don't have to stop until you reach the sign!" We got to the show in one piece and met with some other friends for a good night.

I had been to the No More Tours tour a few years prior but that one wasn't quite as fun. Good show though.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    There was more, pm me for details.
    My delicate sensibilities might not be able to handle more details. Are we talking sexual, violent/gory, or scary details; or something cartoonish like a giant bunny rabbit crashing the venue?

FA summed it up best for me years ago, and I believe I quote her exactly, "when did the Prince of Darkness become a complete laughing stock?"

no disrespect intended. If you like him, it's fine by me, millions of people do.
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Are you talking to me? Because if you are it was a DREAM. A pretty strange one, but nonetheless...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark View Post
    FA summed it up best for me years ago, and I believe I quote her exactly, "when did the Prince of Darkness become a complete laughing stock?"

no disrespect intended. If you like him, it's fine by me, millions of people do.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

It's nice to know that someone was listening.

Charm Thai™
    Oh yeah for sure. His last few albums have been awful. When i think of Ozzy i think of the Speak of the Devil, Bark at the Moon, etc...Ozzmosis was his last album as far as i'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin View Post
    My delicate sensibilities might not be able to handle more details. Are we talking sexual, violent/gory, or scary details; or something cartoonish like a giant bunny rabbit crashing the venue?
    I'm gonna go with refusing to answer on the grounds that people already think I'm weird enough in here.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    I'm gonna go with refusing to answer on the grounds that people already think I'm weird enough in here.
    You're fortunate to remember a dream. It's been too long since I remembered a dream, but I get to hear about my wife's dreams all the time. It's like trying to follow a bad sitcom. I dread the inevitable question: "What does that mean?"
    Last edited by dean_martin; 05-11-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    It's nice to know that someone was listening.
    Yes, listening.................and nodding in full agreement.
    old Denon
    older Bose
    new Velodyne sub
    new Sony 1080 LCD & BluRay
    Big, clean sound @ 800 watts

Thread Information