• 11-14-2006, 08:02 AM
    Davey
    Don't you hate it when ....
    ... someone sends you a PM asking for something in reply, and so you type out a nice cheery response, maybe with a bit too much info, but what the hey, and so you hit send and what happens ... the yahoo has neglected to make room for your reply in their mailbox, maybe because they're just a bit scatter-brained, or maybe they aren't real computer savvy, or maybe this vBulletin crap is just too hard to figure out, or maybe they're just too busy being Swish Baby :)

Any pet peeves you'd like to share?
  • 11-14-2006, 08:52 AM
    Swish
    Ha! This is too funny.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Davey
    ... someone sends you a PM asking for something in reply, and so you type out a nice cheery response, maybe with a bit too much info, but what the hey, and so you hit send and what happens ... the yahoo has neglected to make room for your reply in their mailbox, maybe because they're just a bit scatter-brained, or maybe they aren't real computer savvy, or maybe this vBulletin crap is just too hard to figure out, or maybe they're just too busy being Swish Baby :)

Any pet peeves you'd like to share?

I just busted someone else's chops for the same reason, and I know I'm gonna hear about it very soon. Scatter-brained? For sure. Real computer savvy? No way. Guilty as charged. Anyway, call off the dogs because I just cleared a few old ones out of there, so you should be able to reply.

Grassya<a>ss Senor,

Swish
  • 11-14-2006, 08:14 PM
    Snowbunny
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish
    I just busted someone else's chops for the same reason, and I know I'm gonna hear about it very soon. Scatter-brained? For sure. Real computer savvy? No way. Guilty as charged. Anyway, call off the dogs because I just cleared a few old ones out of there, so you should be able to reply.

Grassya<a>ss Senor,

Swish

Oh, really? Looks like the pork chop doesn't fall too far from the pig, eh? :confused5:

I try and clear mine out daily, but I'm just so darn popular! :cool:
  • 11-16-2006, 04:59 AM
    Swish
    Popular? Yeah, right.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    Oh, really? Looks like the pork chop doesn't fall too far from the pig, eh? :confused5:

I try and clear mine out daily, but I'm just so darn popular! :cool:

You're so full of crap yer eyes are brown. :ciappa:

Swish Baby
  • 11-17-2006, 11:45 AM
    audio_dude
    wow, my inbox has a whopping TWO messages! let me say that again, TWO!!!
  • 11-17-2006, 06:02 PM
    Swish
    Dude. Don't take it personally.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by audio_dude
    wow, my inbox has a whopping TWO messages! let me say that again, TWO!!!

It's just that nobody likes you. :ciappa: Actually, some of mine are over 3 years old, and I'm sure that some of Snowflake's were there since Patton was Private First Class. We're just too lazy to clean out the friggin' boxes.

Swish
  • 11-19-2006, 06:28 PM
    Snowbunny
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish
    It's just that nobody likes you. :ciappa: Actually, some of mine are over 3 years old, and I'm sure that some of Snowflake's were there since Patton was Private First Class. We're just too lazy to clean out the friggin' boxes.

Swish

Ouch! What did I do to deserve that! And here I thought we were good buddies! :ciappa: