Ok, I need someone else to help me out with this. I need to know if I am crazy or if I am really hearing something on this particular recording. I have the SACD, as well as the Redbook CD of Sarah Brightman's album LA LUNA and on the cover song of Procol Harum's A Whiter Shade of Pale there is a vocal part that comes in at :12 seconds of the song, but it's perfectly matched with the string section. It's a soprano voice that sounds like an angel belting out this note from beyond the clouds...it's so majestic. Anyway, my question is...can anyone else hear this?

The reason that I ask is because I do not notice this nearly as much on the Redbook CD or even on the SACD's CD layer, but in 5.1 DSD it comes out a bit more pronounced and I can also detect some of this on the regular CD, in fact it comes back in at 1:58 a bit more. I have played this song on other systems, but was unable to hear this at all. I am amazed because it would seem that even with my Denon 2910 I couldn't hear this, but with my new Parasound D3 I can.

So, if you have a few spare seconds and would like to check this out, that would be awesome...I am assuming that most people have the Redbook CD as the SACD was an import.