One more to cross off my bucket list.

Swishbaby will be going to see Ryan Adams at the Kimmel Center in Philly on December 2nd. This thing will sell out fast, but we scored two tickets in a pre-sale for members only. SWEET!
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Lucky you!

I'm going to try to get tickets at 10:00 this morning. The pre-sale yesterday started at noon, but I didn't realize the time and didn't try to get tickets until 12:10...by which time the pre-sale was sold out! So I'll cross my fingers and try at the public sale this morning. Wish me luck!

42 Regular
    Saw him a few years ago, opening for the Rolling Stones. But a basketball arena is probably not the ideal venue for him & his band... I'd like to see them in a proper setting, if I get a chance.

Enjoy the show, s-daddy!
    Mr. MidFi
    Master of the Obvious

Ryan needs to play a bigger venue. I was on-line before 10:00 hitting refresh so that I'd be right there when tickets went on sale. Not one set of tickets came up. It was sold-out right out of the gate. I tried for 15 minutes in case people were holding tickets and releasing them. Nothing. Guess I'm SOL for this one.

Enjoy the show Swishy, you lucky bastard!

Bummer. I was able to get 6 tickets in total...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Ryan needs to play a bigger venue. I was on-line before 10:00 hitting refresh so that I'd be right there when tickets went on sale. Not one set of tickets came up. It was sold-out right out of the gate. I tried for 15 minutes in case people were holding tickets and releasing them. Nothing. Guess I'm SOL for this one.

Enjoy the show Swishy, you lucky bastard!
    ...and another friend got 2 as there are 8 of us who usually go to these shows together. They were about $45 per ticket. Life is good.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Well if any of your peeps back out, lemme know. I've got lots of air miles and can hop on a plane to Philly in a jiffy.

Thread Information