Thread: DVD rippers

DVD rippers

Are there any good ripping programs like EAC that will convert the music tracks of a DVD to wave files. I was wondering because I would like to make an audio disc on CD-R of some of my concert DVDs. My neighbor has a DVD burner, but no ripper for it yet.

I know Jim Clark had one he sent me, or....

Quote Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    Are there any good ripping programs like EAC that will convert the music tracks of a DVD to wave files. I was wondering because I would like to make an audio disc on CD-R of some of my concert DVDs. My neighbor has a DVD burner, but no ripper for it yet.
    else he posted the site where it was available for free on RR. I may still have it installed on my PC, but I can't remember. If I still have it, I can e-mail it to you, but it will have to wait. I'm up in Burlington, MA thru tomorrow so it will be Wednesday at the earliest. Do me a favor and PM me so I remember to check for you when I return. You may also want to PM Jim too as he may have it.

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Thread Information