Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Brian Vander Ark

I'm not sure who sent me this disk a while back, but I've been spinning it this past week and HOLY CRAP THIS IS GREAT!!!

I sometimes will put disks that I receive on my iPod to listen to whenever I have time. That must be what happened with this one and I forgot to listen. I had the iPod on shuffle and the second track of this disk came up. I loved the song and had to check the iPod to see who it was. Then I spun the full CD. I quickly fell in love with this disk (and the album cover picture ain't too bad either ).

This disk is full of well written lyrics, wonderful melodies, and beautiful instrumentals. It's been quite a while since I've heard something this good. This disk just came up and slapped me in the face and reminded me of why I love music so much.

...I love when that happens.

So, a big thank you to whoever would like to lay claim to forwarding this gem my way.

http://www.myspace.com/brianvanderark

Seriously? The guy from Verve Pipe? Maybe I'll listen to it some time since he's from this area.
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

I'll be happy to take credit for this one...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I'm not sure who sent me this disk a while back, but I've been spinning it this past week and HOLY CRAP THIS IS GREAT!!!

I sometimes will put disks that I receive on my iPod to listen to whenever I have time. That must be what happened with this one and I forgot to listen. I had the iPod on shuffle and the second track of this disk came up. I loved the song and had to check the iPod to see who it was. Then I spun the full CD. I quickly fell in love with this disk (and the album cover picture ain't too bad either ).

This disk is full of well written lyrics, wonderful melodies, and beautiful instrumentals. It's been quite a while since I've heard something this good. This disk just came up and slapped me in the face and reminded me of why I love music so much.

...I love when that happens.

So, a big thank you to whoever would like to lay claim to forwarding this gem my way.

http://www.myspace.com/brianvanderark
    ...except it wasn't me.

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    Seriously? The guy from Verve Pipe? Maybe I'll listen to it some time since he's from this area.
    I finally checked out The Verve Pipe and I understand your scepticism. I hate that song The Freshmen...had no idea who sung it.

This solo disk is much more poignant. I just ordered his other two solo disks from Amazon. I hope that they're as good.

Thread Information