Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Pop Song?

I actually do have it on one of my comps, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    Has this song been comped already? I don't recall ever hearing it before but it seems to be the single biggest vote getter. I looked through three comp books and can't seem to find the track anywhere.

Never mind-should have checked out the sound clip at AMG first. Duh.

jc
    it;s not one I made readily available to Rave Recs. I made it primarily for my wife to play in her coffee shop, so it's really kinda mellow "girl friendly" music and not one I would advocate. Don't get me wrong, it has lots of nice tunes on it, and I'd be glad to send it to anyone who wants it, but it's not one I'm going to push. I am sending one to Audio Girl based on a recent post, but that's about it. If you want one, just say the word. By the way, the entire La's record is pretty damned good if you ask me.

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    it;s not one I made readily available to Rave Recs. I made it primarily for my wife to play in her coffee shop, so it's really kinda mellow "girl friendly" music and not one I would advocate. Don't get me wrong, it has lots of nice tunes on it, and I'd be glad to send it to anyone who wants it, but it's not one I'm going to push. I am sending one to Audio Girl based on a recent post, but that's about it. If you want one, just say the word. By the way, the entire La's record is pretty damned good if you ask me.

Swish
    I appreciate the offer but I think I'll pass on that one. To be honest that track really didn't do too much for me although the review at AMG is indeed impressive. I'll be chatting with you up towards the end of the year to be sure. Seems you always have a couple of gems that I missed the boat on.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information