View Poll Results: Favorite Radiohead Album?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pablo Honey

1 10.00%
  • The Bends

3 30.00%
  • OK Computer

3 30.00%
  • Kid A

1 10.00%
  • Amnesia

0 0%
  • Hail to the Thief

2 20.00%

Thread: My favorite...

My favorite...

I have listened to OK Computer more than any other album that they have released, despite all of them having a handful of great tunes, this one seems to be the most complete.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    I'm not a huge fan of these guys, but they get some playback time every month. They just never seemed to rock enough or be musically creative enough for my liking. I loved Pablo Honey when it came out, but each subsequent release continued to disappoint me more than the last....OK Computer is just an album I don't get. It's good. I like it. But it seems so typically 1990's alternative to me that I just don't get why it's been revered as it has. It ain't my choice for album of my generation. Still, not bad.
    Amnesiac and Kid A I thought were pretty lackluster. Ok, boring. Maybe these should have been one album, with the filler tracks cut. I gave up on them at this point.
    But then Hail to the Thief hit, and for the first time since Pablo Honey I think these guys have the creative juices flowing and really delivered a winner. My favorite Radiohead album to date. It's hard to believe it's the same guys that put out Pablo. Maybe their just teasing me of great things to come, but I'll definitely check out the next album, if ever there is one.

other than a handful of songs, I just never got these guys past The Bends. Pablo Honey and The Bends were great, but they were just getting too full of themselves, and all the hype...they still have some good songs in the last few years though, but I have a hard time digesting an entire Radiohead album now-a-days
    Last edited by 3-LockBox; 10-31-2006 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks for participating...let's see if we can get more votes!

Mutant from table 9
    Sorry, but I only have Pablo and Bends. Neither have been spun in well over six or seven years. Kinda lost interest in them. Never got it. But, then I never liked Pink Floyd or the Beatles either. One man's musical experimentation and exploration is another's noodling masturbation. I mean that nicely. You'ld probly slit your wrists if all you had to listen to was my music collection.

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    You ought to have included the keyword "Radiohead" in the subject.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Forum Regular
    I have heard none of those albums; but I'm old.

Thread Information