• 01-01-2004, 06:10 PM
    Finch Platte
    Anyone else using the Google toolbar/popup blocker?
    If so, could you pleeeeeeeeese tell me how to block the same 2 annoying popups that, uh, pop up every fricking time I visit this site?

It's so annoying, and sometimes I don't see them pop up, so they're somewhere out of sight, slowing sh!t down.

Mercy buckets,

fp
  • 01-01-2004, 08:21 PM
    skewiff
    Google
    Hi Finch
    I use Google, I don't have a pop-up problem. Click on the google on the far left and in the drop down menu choose options and then check the pop-up box, this should fix it.
    Did you get my addy for the RHCP's comp? I used the e-mail button on this page and I don't know if it went.
    Thanks
    Tony
  • 01-02-2004, 04:50 AM
    Finch Platte
    Useless header.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by skewiff
    Hi Finch
    I use Google, I don't have a pop-up problem. Click on the google on the far left and in the drop down menu choose options and then check the pop-up box, this should fix it.
    Did you get my addy for the RHCP's comp? I used the e-mail button on this page and I don't know if it went.
    Thanks
    Tony

Hmm, I checked that and my popup blocker is checked. These same two ads still get thru.

And I never got the email. You can email me @ swagkingathotmaildotcomp if you want.

Tanks,

fp