Anyone care to recommend Sonny Smith?

Heard a perfect song called...

I threw away the paper but it was something called standing up and sitting down or something...

Really nice folksy singer-songwriter kinda guy.

Okay, now that I've said that no one's going to respond to this request.

Snowb

Oh, and by recommend, I mean send me a free copy of the CD.

I keed!

Well heck yeah I can recommend him.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    Heard a perfect song called...

I threw away the paper but it was something called standing up and sitting down or something...

Really nice folksy singer-songwriter kinda guy.

Okay, now that I've said that no one's going to respond to this request.

Snowb
    Ok, I don't really know much about him, but he's touring with Neko Case and they'll be in your corner of the world in July. I think Vancouver on the 2nd, and then Victoria, Edmonton and Saskatoon. I would kill to see Neko as she can do no wrong to my ears. If he's good enough to tour with her, then he should be fine.

How's that for a pity click? And I don't have it, so no promotional copy will be forthcoming. Sorry Snowflake.

Swish Baby
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    Ok, I don't really know much about him, but he's touring with Neko Case and they'll be in your corner of the world in July. I think Vancouver on the 2nd, and then Victoria, Edmonton and Saskatoon. I would kill to see Neko as she can do no wrong to my ears. If he's good enough to tour with her, then he should be fine.

How's that for a pity click? And I don't have it, so no promotional copy will be forthcoming. Sorry Snowflake.

Swish Baby
    Hey, if you'd go to stinky old TO to see Autumn the least you could do is visit Beautiful B.C. to see your old pal, Snowie!

British Columbia? Hmmm, maybe some day.

Hey, if you'd go to stinky old TO to see Autumn the least you could do is visit Beautiful B.C. to see your old pal, Snowie!
    And Autumn wasn't that stinky! Oh, you said Toronto was stinky. I stand corrected.

Hey, BC is supposedly very nice, so I'll keep it in mind for the future. I have London in just a few short weeks and I'm PSYCHED! A side trip to Liverpool is also planned to see the home of that very famous British band....Echo and the Bunnymen

Next year I'm planning on hitting the New Orleans Jazz Fest, and so are several others who you know (I'll be getting a list together), so maybe you should think about that as well.

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Hey, I showered and everything!

I'll agree with you that BC is beautiful, but only outside of Vancouver. Ontario is also very beautiful once you get outside of the Toronto area. Unfortunately, the Swishes weren't here long enough to see more than downtown TO which, by the way, was dry and sunny!

The most beautiful places in Canada that I've seen, so far, were in Alberta. Jasper has to be my favourite place on the planet. But, of course, I've only had the chance to explore a teeny, tiny bit of our planet.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    Next year I'm planning on hitting the New Orleans Jazz Fest, and so are several others who you know (I'll be getting a list together), so maybe you should think about that as well.

Swish
    A list? There's enough for a list? Cool.

Thread Information