Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    How about Renaissaunce? I can never spell that word right.

I love Renaissance, at least up until Azure D'Or. At Camera Camera and beyond they lost me. There are some weaker releases in there, but albums like Ashes Are Burning and Turn Of The Cards are great. They knew how to compose with an orchestra, and the lyrics by Betty Thatcher are outstanding, and make you want to listen.

And then, of course, there is the fantastic bass playing of Jon Camp (was he the bass player) and the incomparabale voice of the young Annie.

I was lucky enough to see them twice in concert in the late '70s and early '80s. My guess would by 1977 and 1981.

Renaissance

How about Renaissaunce? I can never spell that word right.

I love Renaissance, at least up until Azure D'Or. At Camera Camera and beyond they lost me. There are some weaker releases in there, but albums like Ashes Are Burning and Turn Of The Cards are great. They knew how to compose with an orchestra, and the lyrics by Betty Thatcher are outstanding, and make you want to listen.

And then, of course, there is the fantastic bass playing of Jon Camp (was he the bass player) and the incomparabale voice of the young Annie.

I was lucky enough to see them twice in concert in the late '70s and early '80s. My guess would by 1977 and 1981.

Suspended
    BL, you are the man. I think we are pretty close in sync with our tastes in music.

I guess it's a small world after all...

BL, you are the man. I think we are pretty close in sync with our tastes in music.
    With your 800+ posts and my 700+ posts, you'd think we'd have figured this out by now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information