Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    You can bump my song if you need some room for someone else. Gawd, all this fuss over a pity reply
    You doofus! Hey, your new Guerillas in the Mix is outstanding! Been playing it a lot. Love some of the choices you made. Everything sounds so fresh, even though I've heard a lot of it. Really like the way you made the connection between the Police and Pinback. I've talked about it wrote about it and read about it, but hearing it is even better. Man, they were a hot band back in the day. I really need to get back into listening to some Police. I loved the debut and the next couple but then the overexposure took its toll on me. Glad there are bands out there that still appreciate how fresh that sound was at the time. The Arcade Fire song really goes with the flow too. Nice job!

Slosh.. got yer comp. It's good. And while I'm here, Davey, yes, I got the NO JOY and I did find some joy there. Cool cats.

-jar

NP Slowdive "Machine Gun" Dunno why they called this song "Machine Gun".. maybe it's a joke.
    If being afraid is a crime we'll hang side-by-side,
    at the swingin' party down the line..

The Replacements

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    You doofus! Hey, your new Guerillas in the Mix is outstanding! Been playing it a lot. Love some of the choices you made. Everything sounds so fresh, even though I've heard a lot of it. Really like the way you made the connection between the Police and Pinback. I've talked about it wrote about it and read about it, but hearing it is even better. Man, they were a hot band back in the day. I really need to get back into listening to some Police. I loved the debut and the next couple but then the overexposure took its toll on me. Glad there are bands out there that still appreciate how fresh that sound was at the time. The Arcade Fire song really goes with the flow too. Nice job!
    ...and I like it too!

Thanks Slosh Man.
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information