Question Any good broadband adult radio stations?

Any good online radio stations (preferably broadband) that plays adult format songs from such an artists as Sinatra, Tony Bennett, John Denver, etc. or Classic country (Cash, Waylone, Statler Bro, etc..).

I been going through Shoutcast.com radio stations, but couldn’t find one that specifically play above formats (the mix is too broad).

Thanks.
    Last edited by Smokey; 10-14-2005 at 03:27 PM.

Hey Smokey,

let's get this straight. This isn't adult music, this is geriatric music!! Just kidding, i'm still laughing about your socks comment.

I use iTunes, there are all kinds of stations in the "radio" section braodcasting at 128k, which for streaming sounds great.

eric

Thanks Eric.

Any specific web sites? I looked up Itunes (is it Ituns.com), but got mostly download music, not radio stations.

Yes, that socks comment line was pretty hilarious. And your post was perfect opportunity to unleash it

Smokster,

You have to download the iTunes program to see the stations. There's tons of them. With your specific tastes its hard to pick out very many for you (generally I like music made in the last four decades!! LOL). But I bet if you installed iTunes you would find some stuff you like. Try it out!

eric

Thanks eric

Boy, that Itunes program is a big one 32 Mb. But from its reviews, it seem to have alot of radio stations. I will down load it to see what it got under the hood.

While searching, I found this stream radio that sound pretty good (although not broadband). That is if you care about geriatric music...LOL

http://www.musicofyourlife.com/

Forum Regular
    www.xpn.org

They play anything and everything. For the last three weeks they did an "885 Greatest Albums of All Time" as voted on by the listeners, station staff, and artists. It was awesome radio.

BillB

Forum Regular
    This should get your fingers snapping...

Swinging Pop Standards at Accuradio.com.

Many other genres to check out too.

Thanks guys for links.

The Accuradio.com web site is awsome. The sound quality is excellent and it display artists information it is playing. This one is sure a keeper
    Last edited by Smokey; 10-20-2005 at 09:21 PM.

Thread Information