My RR Posting Days Are Over (or almost)

This site officially got blocked today at work. Other audio sites have been for a while, but AR always made the cut. Not anymore. So my posting days are limited at best (probably weekends). Funny - I can get to the old site, but not the new one.

I've enjoyed the ride, and will check in when I can. If you need to reach me, use the email function, not the PM function.

Cheers amigos. Keep the tune talk going.

JD

Forum Regular
    As a top 10 poster on this site (holding down the #8 spot right now, minus moderator types), I should probably look into blocking it on my computer. Probably get a lot more done. Maybe I should try only posting on the weekends too. Just you and me, Jeff. I'll bring the beer, you bring the music and the chicks

Of course, there's a lot more elbow room on the weekends so jump right in and let er rip. Probably won't get too much in the way of immediate responses since nobody wants to admit that they are hanging around on a Saturday, but big dippity doo dip. They'll be sorry for all the action they missed on Monday!

See ya around buudy

http://forums.audioreview.com/member...sts&pp=50&ltr=

Quote Originally Posted by JDaniel
    This site officially got blocked today at work. Other audio sites have been for a while, but AR always made the cut. Not anymore. So my posting days are limited at best (probably weekends). Funny - I can get to the old site, but not the new one.

I've enjoyed the ride, and will check in when I can. If you need to reach me, use the email function, not the PM function.

Cheers amigos. Keep the tune talk going.

JD
    See you over in the other RR?

That sucks (that you're leaving for those reasons), but it looks like a lot of that is going on over on the mountain bike site, too, as soon as they changed. No time to wait for loadings and a clumsy format make for mass defections. I can't look at it at work anymore since it takes so long to load.

Keep trying, tho! We need you!

fp

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    See you over in the other RR?

That sucks (that you're leaving for those reasons), but it looks like a lot of that is going on over on the mountain bike site, too, as soon as they changed. No time to wait for loadings and a clumsy format make for mass defections. I can't look at it at work anymore since it takes so long to load.

Keep trying, tho! We need you!

fp
    Can't get to Rocky Road either. But I never posted there anyway. I just would read Yech's periodic posts riling folks up over there.

I didn't say I was leaving Garee. Just no time to post at night during the week (esp. over dial-up). So I'll give weekends a go. And Davey - I really like Rogue brews - Porters, Stouts, Dead Guy Ales. Uh, music I can bring. Chicks, well, let's just say Mrs. JD might not like it.

JD

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    I really like Rogue brews - Porters, Stouts, Dead Guy Ales.

Just had a dead guy the other night...(dam, now I sound like a gay necrophiliac)...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...wait a minute, YES THERE IS, HE'S DEAD!
    Last edited by Dusty Chalk; 01-27-2004 at 09:51 AM.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Oh, believe me...

I didn't say I was leaving Garee.
    If you can only post on the weekends, I'll bet you won't be able to stand the boredom.

fp

Thread Information