Yamaha DVD-s1500

Printable View

• 05-14-2004, 08:40 PM
    Unregistered
    Yamaha DVD-s1500
    Could you please review the Yamaha DVD-s1500? One question I really have though. I'm currently using a Yamaha RX-v1400 Receiver with the Aperion Audio 5.1 system, and a Toshiba SD-4800. If I purchase the Yamaha DVD-s1500, am I truely going to notice a marked improvment in sound quality. I have a pretty good ear, but I'm not sure I'd classify myself as an audiophile. Please help, and forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place. You can reach me at chefkbk@centurytel.net. Thanks.
  • 05-17-2004, 10:58 PM
    ToddB
    I just put up it's review page, here: http://www.audioreview.com/PRD_303494_1587crx.aspx

However, AR doesn't review products itself, it provides a place for the general public to post their own reviews. Since the DVD player you're asking about is brand new, it might be a little while before very many reviews of it get posted.

You probably should ask your question about the unit's sound quality in a new thread at the Home Theater or Digital forums. If you'll register before you do that, you'll be able to subscribe to the thread and receive notice via e-mail when people respond to you.

BTW, for future reference, it's not a good idea to post your e-mail address anywhere on the net that's not secure. Bots crawl the net harvesting e-mail addresses for spammers' mailing lists, so posting your address is more than likely to get you spammed.