Add "Trovare Audio"

Printable View

• 05-12-2004, 10:45 AM
    BenAudio
    Add "Trovare Audio"
    Trovare Audio is a new company, www.trovareaudio.com, with an incredible sounding model that I just purchased. I would like to post a review on audioreview.com. Please add "Trovare Audio" in the product list under Main loudspeakers.
    Thanks.
  • 05-12-2004, 11:45 PM
    ToddB
    AR is having a software issue that's preventing me from adding products from companies that aren't already in the database, and Trovare Audio is not in the database. As soon as that software issue gets resolved, I'll add your request. Sorry for the delay.

BTW, even though it appears to be Photoshopped, that's one twisted picture that appears at Trovare Audio's website when the mouse pointer passes over the "Products" link. Maybe large furry spiders enjoy music, too, eh?
  • 05-19-2004, 01:57 PM
    BenAudio
    Trovare Audio - great speakers at great value
    Yeah I agree about the website. Some awesome backgrounds though. I bought the Luva loudspeakers from Trovare Audio a couple of weeks ago. It is a two way speaker with a great cabinet design. I customized mine with a titanium front, deep cherry veneer on the sides and the standard granite bottom. It looks great and sounds superb. I personally think it sounds better then the Dali that I owned before (which only costs twice more than the Luva). Very detailed and non-edgy sound. Anyway, I will write a review once the company name gets listed. Any idea if the bug's fixed?
  • 05-25-2004, 09:53 PM
    ToddB
    No, the bug doesn't appear to be fixed yet. I'll e-mail Chris about it again.
  • 06-14-2004, 01:15 AM
    ToddB
    The bug's finally been fixed, and I added the Luva into the database. It's review page is here: http://www.audioreview.com/PRD_320231_1594crx.aspx

Sorry about the delay with getting this added.