Forum Regular

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro 4 custom in ear monitors

Well finally had some extra cash and went ahead and ordered a set of these! I am very pleased with the fit.These seal my ears better than my silicone ear buds that are also custom to my ears. I feel custom ear molds are the only way to go.
    Sound quality is as good or better than my Sennheiser PXC 450 headphones. The UE's do suffer a bit in the bass dept as reviews have stated compared to the other UE higher end models. The music I listen to sounds great.
    Price is a bit steep, $100.00 for the suggested Audiologist to have the impressions made then the 399.00 for the UE's. Worth every penny! if there is any questions ask away. Here is a link for them and some pictures.
    Ultimate Ears 4 Pro 4 custom in ear monitors
    Thanks for reading, Jimmy B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ultimate Ears 4 Pro 4 custom in ear monitors-img_0077-copy.jpg   Ultimate Ears 4 Pro 4 custom in ear monitors-img_0079-copy.jpg  

Forum Regular
    Did you have send back for a refit? I did when I got my custom molded earphones.

Forum Regular
    No I have no problems with any of my music listening customs. Make sure you have the ear impressions made by some one who does them.
    Jimmy B

Thread Information