AR Newbie Registered Member Fossilhippie's Avatar

question about JVC Kaboom

I'm interested in picking up a JVC Kaboom, but I'm more than a little confused. Can anyone explain the difference(s) between the RV-NB1, the RV-NB10 and the RV-NB20?

Thanks.

I own a Kaboom box, I love it.

I think one has a wireless FM transmitter. I find it pretty worthless, the sound quality of it sucks. Not worth paying anything extra for that.
    There's an audiophile born every minute. Congratulations; you're right on time.

FREE RADICAL RADIO: Hours of free, radical MP3s!

AR Newbie Registered Member Fossilhippie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Anderson
    I own a Kaboom box, I love it.

I think one has a wireless FM transmitter. I find it pretty worthless, the sound quality of it sucks. Not worth paying anything extra for that.

Thanks a lot Mike.

I see you're in the bay area. If you like beer, try to stop by Drakes Brewery in San Leandro for the tastings http://www.drinkdrakes.com/ That's where the kaboom will be used. Its like a cross between a street party and a tailgate. If you do, ask for Toby and I'll buy you a beer.

^^^ I've been there. I think it was about 16 years ago! Time for another visit I guess.
    There's an audiophile born every minute. Congratulations; you're right on time.

FREE RADICAL RADIO: Hours of free, radical MP3s!

ah, its great to see people hook up on AR

now if these damn sprained fingers would heal i'd be able to type this up in less than 5 minutes... and without pain.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossilhippie
    I'm interested in picking up a JVC Kaboom, but I'm more than a little confused. Can anyone explain the difference(s) between the RV-NB1, the RV-NB10 and the RV-NB20?

Thanks.
    Here's a dumb question...have you looked on the JVC web site? You can find specs for all these models here.

If that doesn't help, let me know if you have specific questions. I may be able to get answers directly from JVC for you.

Thread Information