iPod conversion help!

i downloade the digital version of the dark knight and want to load it onto my wife's iPod. i tried two free converters but Vista won't download the programs. anyone have any ideas!?
    Last edited by jaytrezza; 12-14-2008 at 06:09 AM.
    LG 42PG-20 Plasma
    Pioneer VSX-818v Receiver
    Klipsch Icon V Series VF-35 Towers
    Klipsch SC.5 Center
    Klipsch SS.5 Surrounds
    Energy ESW-8 Sub

Suspended

Not a good first impression

Truthfully, this reads like a setup for more spam. All it needs now is another "friend" to come along with a whole bunch of links to "free" converter s/w.

What you're trying to do violates Copy Protection. Where have you been?

you must be dazed and confused...

how do you surmise from a request for free convertors that i'm trying to pry an opening for spam. really, that's idiotic...ahhh you're from Texas. you can't help it. oh, by the way i am only trying to convert from one type of file to another.i didn't steal it. it came with the dvd. a free digital copy.der. you,cowboy, are violating the no moron left behind act.so catch up to the rest of the herd wont'cha?
    LG 42PG-20 Plasma
    Klipsch SC.5 Center
    Klipsch SS.5 Surrounds
    Energy ESW-8 Sub

He IS from Texas ...

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrezza
    how do you surmise from a request for free convertors that i'm trying to pry an opening for spam. really, that's idiotic...ahhh you're from Texas. you can't help it. oh, by the way i am only trying to convert from one type of file to another.i didn't steal it. it came with the dvd. a free digital copy.der. you,cowboy, are violating the no moron left behind act.so catch up to the rest of the herd wont'cha?
    But he, and the rest of us, has seen this sort of thing before, egro our skepticism.

Our apologies if your sincere.

Suspended

And you must be the idiot outside

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrezza
    Like Feanor said, the regulars have seen spam like this for ages on this site, so when a n00b like yourself comes along with questions about converting ANYTHING for free, it looks shady.

Now, as far as being from Texas, you're wrong idiot. I wasn't born here. I moved here. Don't make assumptions. As far as your insults... laughable at best. There are much better than you at that and I can hook you up with them if that's your game. If you really want help from the membership here, tone it down okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Like Feanor said, the regulars have seen spam like this for ages on this site, so when a n00b like yourself comes along with questions about converting ANYTHING for free, it looks shady.

Now, as far as being from Texas, you're wrong idiot. I wasn't born here. I moved here. Don't make assumptions. As far as your insults
    ... laughable at best. There are much better than you at that and I can hook you up with them if that's your game. If you really want help from the membership here, tone it down okay?
    I would just like to download the "Dark Knight" to my wife's iPod. I don't have time to qualify myself by the amount of time I spend on forums or how many posts I have.

Thank you all for Christmas jeer.
    Last edited by jaytrezza; 12-19-2008 at 06:34 AM.
    LG 42PG-20 Plasma
    Klipsch SC.5 Center
    Klipsch SS.5 Surrounds
    Energy ESW-8 Sub

p.s. rich MOVED to texas...

your original post regarding my request for a converter was harsh and abrupt.you dismissed it like it was gum on your shoe. you can't help a noobie out? you're too wonderful for that,huh? if you had explained that spam was a problem with request like that or at least been a little nicer about it i would not have flashed to attack mode.it comes off as if you are trying to impress the members here with your "superior knowledge". your "tone it down "comment makes it seem as if you believe you're the King .i'm sure everyone around here appreciates your benevolent reign of authority over them. further more, you have replied to posts of mine on different topics. you knew i wasn't a spammer. and further further more, you have not met an insult artist quite of my caliber .and further further,further more, isn't it even dumber that you voluntarily moved to tex-ass...

your friend ,
    jayt
    LG 42PG-20 Plasma
    Klipsch SC.5 Center
    Klipsch SS.5 Surrounds
    Energy ESW-8 Sub

Thread Information