Forum Regular

Looking for another ipod speaker

I am lookiing for another ipod speaker. My daughter borrow my Logitech Pure-Hi and like it so much she decided to keep it. That's OK, even thought the Logitech performed well, I plan to get a better sounding one. There many to choose from - Altec Lansing, Klipsh, Griffin, Bose, etc. The only one I listen to was the Bose - a very nice sounding speaker. Any recommendations.

JSE
    I just ordered this one for my office yesterday. At $69 on clearance, it seemed like a great deal. I bought my wife a Klipsh iFi system a couple years ago. It came with a 8" sub and two sats. Sounds amazing in her office. Unfortunately, they don't seel them any longer. I don't need something that big so I figured I would give this sound dock a try.

http://www.klipsch.com/products/deta...roove-sxt.aspx

Forum Regular

Forum Regular
    Just pick up the Griifiin Amplifi. For around $70 it sounds pretty good. Thanks for the advice.

CREEK, OBH-11 HEADPHONE AMPLIFEIR
    dose it worth listening brand new or used ? yes i know this is way below some of you guys standard, but I'm still gonna hit below the belt anyway! i think my ATH-AD700 could use a pinch of bass, can this unit make that happen.. anyone thanks a bunch
    Winston.

Thread Information