Sophisticated Red Neck manlystanley's Avatar

Yee Hah, caught a whole mess of fish this weekend.

Caught a whole bunch of fish this weekend. Including: a 22 Inch Rock Fish and a 20 Inch Cat fish. This is great, I can skip rice and beans for a few days.

Got to pay for the stereo equipment somehow.........
    Listening/Movie Room: ADCOM GTP-500, XPA-2, Denon 3930ci, Front: Jamo C809; Surround: Klipsch R-5650-S; Back: R-5650-S; Denon AVR-687,. Projector: Sharp XR-32X.

Family Room: Denon avr-687, Denon CD player, Klipsch RB-5II

Rep points are my LIFE!! Groundbeef's Avatar
    Notice...no pictures.

When telling fish stories one must have documentation. Because as we all know, any fish story is typically exagerated by 12" and 2lbs per fish!
    Pioneer Reciever VSX-1015TX
    JBL Speakers
    Pioneer Plasma PDP-5071HD
    Xbox 360 (The Console to Own)
    Sony BDP-550
    DirecTV DVR HD20 Reciever
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

Hey Manley....

Sooooo... did ya use a hook and line like city folks? Or didja use yer hand Okie Noodling style? And also... where's yer pics!!!!

Worf

Sophisticated Red Neck manlystanley's Avatar
    Groudbeef and Worf: The catfish was swimming in the frying pan last night and so unfortuently is no more. I do have the rock fish (Stripped bass) in the frezzer, but it's currently in a fetal position. I don't send many pictures as I don't own a cell phone and it's a bother to dig out the camera.

Tell you what though, if you guys will give me two rep points, I'll dig it out of the frezzer and do a flexible measureing tape around the fish for you guys and so prpove the 22 inches--and send pictures. Deal??

I got both fish on a line casting from the beach at Sandy Point State Park in Maryland. Used size 4/0 Kahle hocks with chopped Alewife as bait. Also, my rig is a: Penn 525 conventional reel, with a 10 foot Ocean Master rod. With it, I can toss the bail almost 300 feet. Takes a lot of work to feed my young'ens.

Best Regards,
    Stan
    Listening/Movie Room: ADCOM GTP-500, XPA-2, Denon 3930ci, Front: Jamo C809; Surround: Klipsch R-5650-S; Back: R-5650-S; Denon AVR-687,. Projector: Sharp XR-32X.

Family Room: Denon avr-687, Denon CD player, Klipsch RB-5II

Thread Information