Forum Regular

Work injury - who's guilty?

I read that in case of a work injury, it's possible to get compensation from the company, is that true?

Forum Regular
    I'm not sure bout that, I think you need to make sure if it's stated in your contract to expect compensation.

Forum Regular
    That's true, and I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to win a case if you contact a decent lawyer. I can recommend you Construction Accident Lawyer Brooklyn, I used to work with him myself. All you need to do is contact a company and answer a few questions, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a good attorney.

Forum Regular
    Hey, you know, it's just my personal opinion, but I think it's a good idea to hire a lawyer if you're having such troubles. Check out this Nick Oberheiden if you're interested in Oberheiden, P.C., as it could be a suitable fit for you. I hope it is useful to you as well and they will help. Good luck with it.

Forum Regular
    Hello everyone! I am looking for an injury lawyer. Could you guys please tell me where I can find one? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Forum Regular
    Howdy you all! I am also looking for a good lawyer but I have found nothing yet. Any help?

Forum Regular
    Finding a federal defense lawyer these days can be an incredibly difficult task, because now the Internet is full of advertisements of various law firms, but among them there are too few really reliable, which can help you avoid problems with the law. Personally, I prefer to use the services of this kansas city personal injury lawyers https://royceinjury.com/ who has helped a lot of people to avoid problems with the law.
    I hope my answer will help you!

Thread Information