• 10-25-2011, 03:09 AM
    StevenSurprenant
    My step daughter would pronounce accident as ask-a-dent and for the longest time, I couldn't help myself but to say it like that. Almost had to go to a speaker therapist, but I finally got it right. Kids...!
  • 10-25-2011, 05:41 AM
    Worf101
    Chuckle...
    Man oh man! Like F.A. I saw this one heading for the gutter like a rocket train on greased tracks. I still can't see the pic of the munchkin :frown5: "Hot Possy" I'm still laughin at that one.

Worf
  • 10-25-2011, 07:00 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    Man oh man! Like F.A. I saw this one heading for the gutter like a rocket train on greased tracks. I still can't see the pic of the munchkin :frown5: "Hot Possy" I'm still laughin at that one.

Worf

I think that this one started on the edge of the gutter. It has done well to stay an open thread.
  • 10-25-2011, 07:47 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    I suspect that people may not want to get too far into the gutter when the thread includes such a cute story and adorable photo. :)
  • 10-25-2011, 07:56 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by StevenSurprenant View Post
    My step daughter would pronounce accident as ask-a-dent and for the longest time, I couldn't help myself but to say it like that. Almost had to go to a speaker therapist, but I finally got it right. Kids...!

I find myself saying some words the same way she does too. It's hard not to.
    Now you'll have me saying 'ask-a-dent' for the next few weeks.:rolleyes:
  • 10-27-2011, 10:38 AM
    L.J.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    That's great to hear! I think that the tough times just help you appreciate the good times that much more. I'm glad that everything worked out.

Thank you FA!!! It is a tough thing to be without your family. Six or so weeks of hell actually, but was necessary to part for a while. It is so easy to take things for granted. I have to keep telling myself that :)
  • 10-27-2011, 12:51 PM
    3LB
    I had a nephew who couldn't say his 'k's until he was about 4yrs old, so when he was around 3, his family got a new cat, or rather a kitten... yeah, you can see this is headed from a mile a way... he was very proud of their "yittle titty". For a while it was, "here titty titty, here titty titty". It prompted them to work on his enunciation.
  • 10-28-2011, 05:06 AM
    GMichael
    So now this thread has possy and titty.
  • 05-17-2012, 07:07 PM
    bobsticks
    Bump
    I find myself often revisiting threads when I'm attempting to monitor spam an the BOTS. Inevitably, because of the title no doubt, this one gets pulled up quite frequently---and I always fail to remember the general jist...

...which has led, over time, to a variety of liquids and an occasional pasta being spewed across the keys. Thanks GM...:biggrin5:
  • 05-18-2012, 05:08 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsticks View Post
    I find myself often revisiting threads when I'm attempting to monitor spam an the BOTS. Inevitably, because of the title no doubt, this one gets pulled up quite frequently---and I always fail to remember the general jist...

...which has led, over time, to a variety of liquids and an occasional pasta being spewed across the keys. Thanks GM...:biggrin5:

HAHAHA I still get teased at work over this one.
  • 05-18-2012, 05:29 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    I love this story. I tell to friends on occasion, when it's relevant. :)
  • 05-18-2012, 05:51 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I love this story. I tell to friends on occasion, when it's relevant. :)

I would think that whenever you are involved, it would be very relevant.