Who can tell me what this is a pic of...

without checking the link? (oops, couldn't post the link do to some inappropriate adds)
    The Sun- SHOCKED surgeons were forced to use their imagination after operating on woman with a huge can of hairspray stuck in her bum. Mirela Gradinaru, 37, arrived at the clinic in Arad, western Romania, in agony, begging docs to help. But she refused to tell surgeons how the can came to be lodged in her rear even after a successful operation dislodged the canister. Mirandolina Prisca, a doctor at the clinic, explained: "We had X-rays done to localise the object and then we carried out the operation. The patient was fine after it. "She was very embarrassed. She was clearly in a lot of pain, however it got there." "This was not just a little can of deodorant, this was a massive can of hairspray," said one hospital worker.

I don't have a list of "Places I'd Like to Visit While I Shove a Can of Hairspray Up My Ass" per se. But if I did, I'd cross Arad, Romania off my list. Apparently there is no Romanian word for "confidentiality" as the doctors are giving out the patient's name, releasing her X-ray, and doing everything short of giving the world Mirela's home address, what time she gets home and which window you can look through to catch her in the act the next time she decides to cram a can of Aqua Net up her keester. I like too how the unidentified hospital worker says this wasn't just a little deodorant can, because of course we've all done that.

PS. As far as I can tell, this Mirela Gradinaru is not Mirela Gradinaru, the famous Israeli soprano; it's just an unfortunate coincidence. I know a lot of Stoolies are big fans of the Israeli opera scene and I wanted to save you all the trouble of emailing me. (Thanks to Lisa S. for the story)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

I'm tellin' ya, man. You start tryin' to untangle the short-n-curlies and you get into trouble every time....
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

nightflier
    A million to one, doc, a million to one!

"Maybe every commercial product should have a warning that says don't stick this up your a**, because you know that someone, somewhere, somehow...." - Bill Maher

She slipped in the tube and landed perfectly?

Hole in one?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Hole in one?

GM! I know I'm new around here & such, but you are so bad!

I know, I'm sure it's the "you're so good, you're bad!" Right?!

At least that's what I am hoping for!
    Don't you like it on the sly? Don't you like it till it hurts? Have I been on your mind? What's a voice without a song?

I'm so very bad. If you only knew.

Why?! Why do I always get into this with you? You must be the devil!

I can't seem to resist! Oh, I'm weak! Oh no!
    Don't you like it on the sly? Don't you like it till it hurts? Have I been on your mind? What's a voice without a song?

I AM the devil. Just ask anyone here.

Have a great weekend. I'm attahereman.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    that's 90% of all x-rays taken at Appalachian Emergency Room (although the foreign object varies from patient to patient).

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    I may have told this true story before about a guy admitted to the hospital where I worked with something interesting in his x-rays. He had been playing with his wifes vibrator and it slipped in too far. I walked up to the nurses station and the surgeon was showing the nurses the film and asking them what they thought it might be. The image of the man's skeleton was sharp but there was this blurry cylinder shaped image. I walked up and looked at it and asked if he was here to have it removed or for a battery change. The nurses then realized what it was and we all had a big laugh. Of course I was teased for recognizing it so quickly.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Unh....

Light mortar round?

Da Worfster

Forum Regular
    That reminds me of my lab days in the Ozarks. Some guy came into the ER with a flashlight stuck up his rectum, and I was told he did it on a dare. The doc asked him if he wanted it taken out or just the batteries changed. I have the path report to this day in my file of funny stuff (personal info blacked out for privacy reasons).

Laz

So, did you charge him?
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Hummm ...

Quote Originally Posted by trollgirl
    That reminds me of my lab days in the Ozarks. Some guy came into the ER with a flashlight stuck up his rectum, and I was told he did it on a dare. The doc asked him if he wanted it taken out or just the batteries changed. I have the path report to this day in my file of funny stuff (personal info blacked out for privacy reasons).

Laz
    This is beginning to sound like an urban legend.

Suspended
    It's a lit cigar ya bunch 'o Marys!

Hint: "It depends on what your definition of 'it' is."

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor
    This is beginning to sound like an urban legend.
    it's a rural truth

I've been to Arad

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    It's a lit cigar ya bunch 'o Marys!
    (Voice from corner of the room: "Durn my hide, Bill, I warned ya...."

Audio/HT Nut version 1.3a
    This looks like it must be one of those, what FA would call, "family friendly threads."

Does AR Forums stand for ..."anal retentive forums"...?

RR6 (Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!)

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Is that part of a Habitrail?
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Thread Information