Forum Regular

online education

Hey! Do you like online education? Have you ever taken any online courses?

Forum Regular
    Hello! I've never taken an online course but I have some experience in taking online lessons of Portuguese (need it for my work). I am not a complete beginner, and I decided to take lessons from a native speaker. I searched through several websites and finally found a native at https://eurekly.com/subject/portuguese. Now I am taking these lessons twice a week, and it turned out to be very convenient. I learn from home and needn't to go anywhere. What would you like to learn online?

AR Newbie Registered Member
    Yes, I like Online education, because of that some students feel shy to ask the question infront of class and other many reason.. Whenever I need online education service then i Visit TutorEye.com and hire professional tutors from TutorEye.. Most of the time i hired Chemistry Tutor (https://www.tutoreye.com/online-tutors/Chemistry) and they are very affordable as compare to others.

Forum Regular
    When the lockdown because of the pandemic started, I took a few online courses on Coursera, and it was my first experience. I liked it a lot because you can create your schedule and study when you have time. Also, I started learning German online because I always wanted but had a lack of time. I also subscribed to online courses and started using this dictionary https://tr-ex.me/%C3%BCbersetzung to learn new words and phrases.

Forum Regular
    Actually right now I'm dreaming of entering this kings college oxford.... I'm not sure that I will be able to do it because I'm not so smart, but I will study hard to at least try. Do you think that it's a good idea? Where do you all study right now by the way? Let's talk about it here!

Online education is one of the best things that happened to me. I can study, take courses from home and there is no need to spend a lot of time to get somewhere. It finally gave me a chance to start learning Korean. And there is everything I need to study online. I took a course and used this www.translate.com/english-korean dictionary to learn new words and phrasal expressions.
    Last edited by Marshall01; 12-26-2020 at 02:26 AM.

Yes, I am studying IGCSE math course online with best online math tutor in Dubai. Usually, online classes are too boring but fortunately Ace your math online classes are fun and interesting as they offer 1 on 1 classes!

Thread Information