• 07-10-2022, 06:12 AM
    caritop
    What type of men's hairstyles is best for a student?
    What type of men's hairstyles is best for a student?
  • 07-11-2022, 06:18 AM
    kargid
    Could it be Taper Fade? It's short without being super-short, and it's professional without being stiff or lifeless. Overall, it's a neat, clean style, which makes it an ideal school haircut. It's also easy to cut and style, and if you're pressed for time, it's a great, low maintenance school hairstyle.
  • 07-11-2022, 06:24 AM
    lerasarro
    The undercut men's hairstyle is probably the most trending men's haircut right now. Its high contrast structure is unique and memorable, and it gives the wearer a classy, refined look. It goes hand in hand with current men's fashion, and guys love it.
  • 07-27-2022, 12:27 AM
    TommyUno
    I have often noticed how much my image changes in a positive way when I turn to an experienced barber. That's how it works, and I'm more than happy with it.
  • 07-27-2022, 04:45 AM
    RomanClo
    I have already faced this problem more than once and I understand how really difficult it can be to find a good and competent stylist with whom you can also find a common language. But fortunately, I managed to find some great guys who know how to make bowl cut. These guys are real professionals and I like everything that they do and how they do it. They really know how to do a lot and you can safely experiment with them it's really very fun and interesting.
  • 11-27-2022, 10:13 AM
    FREEDDAWG
    Hi all, I want to become a barber. Can you tell me some online store where I can get everything I need to do it?
  • 11-27-2022, 10:15 AM
    tot3ntanZz
    As for me, the work of a barber is very interesting and unusual, because working with a new client is each time a unique experience, so it does not bore you and you are constantly improving your skills. If you want to become a successful barber and open your own cool barbershop, then you should pay attention to this site where you can buy all the necessary furniture for your barbershop and much more.
    I hope my answer will help you!