what is the role of crocuses in landscaping?

what is the role of crocuses in landscaping?

Since crocuses are low flowers, they are planted in the foreground of the planting. It is very good to plant crocuses in nests of 10-20 flower bulbs https://dutch-bulbs.com/crocuses/ of the same color. These flowers are suitable for decorating ponds, alpine slides, along paths. Crocuses grow well with almost any flowers, go well with greens.

Forum Regular
    Thank you for this information here. A few days ago I have found one girl on online dating resource thanks to this website nerdydatingsites.com and she's really obsessed with flowers and all this theme so I think that it will be useful for you. I will definitely show her this link. Thank you for it.

Forum Regular
    Crocus brings early spring color to the landscape by popping out of the ground (sometimes through snow!) with petite, ground-hugging flowers. Large sections of crocus planted beneath deciduous trees create a spectacular sight. For good landscape design this will be great!

Forum Regular
    Good post. I also recently started gardening works and I want to implement some beautiful landscape design there. I read a lot of articles about this and I want to start from installing fence panels. It is not so difficult and I found good variants on https://www.mgnbm.co.uk/garden-lands.../fence-panels/ price and other characteristics is really good for me!

Thread Information