Forum Regular

Will Ethereum grow to $ 50k?

It is believed that Ethereum can grow to $ 50,000 within a few years. How realistic do you think this scenario is? Is it possible that in the next 5 years, for example, the price of ethereum will approach 50 thousand dollars? Also, I would like to know your opinion on whether Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin.

Forum Regular
    I can quite believe that the price of Ethereum could go up to $ 50,000. Some people who are well versed in cryptocurrencies generally believe that there are scenarios in which the cost of Ethereum can exceed $ 100 thousand. For example, here you can read more about this https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1981...-in-the-future. In the same place, you can find the answer to the question of whether Ethereum will be able to outperform Bitcoin.

Forum Regular
    Hello everybody! Guys, I recently started using cryptocurrency and trading accordingly. Many of my friends have recommended I use these crypto wallet for business, which are very suitable for those who want to make money. So everyone would like to recommend this free wallet's crypto.

Forum Regular
    Good evening everyone here. I need your assistance right now here because I would like to invest some money in cryptocurrency, can you please help me with it?

Forum Regular
    It's always a good idea but as for me, I believe that first of all you need to read some books on this theme about the trading cryptocurrency and other stuff on that website in advance because it may help you to avoid some mistakes in the future. Hope that you will be able to earn some cash on it too.

Thread Information