Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar

Hot Coffee on HBO

I thought about posting this on the Favorite Films board, but since it could be construed as political, this post might be more appropriate here.

Anyhow, the documentary Hot Coffe airing on HBO is very informative. If you were ever curious about the real facts of the Leibeck v. McDonald's case but didn't have the time to look them up, you might be interested in watching this film.
    If you were ever curious about the real effects of "tort reform", you might be interested in watching this film.
    If you were ever curious about the erosion of your rights under the Bill of Rights, you might be interested in watching this film.
    If you were ever curious about the consequences of that arbitration clause in that contract you signed (or was sent to you later as an envelope stuffer), you might be interested in watching this film.
    If you were ever curious about who funds judicial candidates and why, you might be inetersted in watching this film.
    If you were ever curious about whether some criminal prosecutions are truly motivated by politics and big money, you might be interested in watching this film.
    If you're a "tort reformer" or "lawsuit abuse" and "jackpot justice" believer, you might be interested in watching this film (to determine how you can combat the content OR to be persuaded to join the good guys).

Post if/when you see it.

Hey Sticks! This guy is rankin' on yo momma again.

Wow. Another hit and run. This site is sooooooo easy to spam.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Yes.

Yes, it is.
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Thread Information