Forum Regular

Atlanta, Salt Lake City

I know I don't post on here much, but I check in often to gain new knowledge to help with this ever evolving hobby. And I enjoy reading the different views on music and politics and everything in between. There was a thread recently about meeting up with other members.

I'm heading to Atlanta for a short trip next week. The following week I'll be in the Salt Lake City area. These are business trips, but I will have time in the evenings if anyone is available to meet up for a drink or coffee or to show off your gear or whatever. It'd be pretty cool to meet up with some of you.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Rob

Suspended
    Pix lives in Atlanta. Give him a shout.

(he he snicker snicker)

Just kidding rob7

Forum Regular
    It's just a quick trip. I didn't plan on coming home with a Vizio.

Don't know if one drink would be enough.

Suspended
    It wouldn't be rob7. Take it from me.

Come on guys, it would be fun.

Like having a sitdown with Archie Bunker. Pure entertainment. (until the nurse comes in sayin' something 'bout putting Pix to bed)

I'm thinking that we all take him more seriously that he does himself. I'm sure he's laughing his ass off with most of his posts.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

Quote Originally Posted by rob7
    ..... to meet up for a drink or coffee or to show off your gear or whatever. It'd be pretty cool to meet up with some of you......
    Ya cool idea, there's more than a few rigs and persona's 'round these parts that I could lend me ear to.

Suspended
    Ain't no way yer gonna get me to come up there to Bitter Cold Kennilworth pal.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Hey rob, when you're out west maybe you coild have Sugar meet up with you... o' course that might bring on a head-bashing tantrum from Rich.

Lemme know if you're in the midwest. I'll dummy up a greenie and we'll have a beverage.
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Ain't no way yer gonna get me to come up there to Bitter Cold Kennilworth pal.
    Not a place for the weak at heart. It's a land where men are men and sheep are scared.

Actually Rich, it is a very beautiful place and our winters are usually mild, summers are great and the air is clean.

Forum Regular
    A new assignment at work will bring more travels. We'll see if the midwest is included. Hopefully I can make it out your way.

And the same goes for everyone else--if you're in the area, come on over. Sun and fun in the southwest. We should be near 70 today with cool breeze. Get out of the snow and ice, and come on down.

Rob, I'm always up for hanging out and having some drinks, don't have much in the way of equipment to show ya... And Richie may get a wee bit jealous... So let me know! SLC has a few nice sights to see.
    Don't you like it on the sly? Don't you like it till it hurts? Have I been on your mind? What's a voice without a song?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Beats
    Rob, I'm always up for hanging out and having some drinks, don't have much in the way of equipment to show ya... And Richie may get a wee bit jealous... So let me know! SLC has a few nice sights to see.
    Can't
    Stop
    Laughing
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    She doesn't have ANYTHING in the way of equipment to show you rob7, so...

BACK OFF!!!

GM, I knew that one would get ya! LOL! Didn't you have more to remark on re: the sights to see as well?

(P.S. we all knew which type of equipment I was referring to, BTW) smile....
    Don't you like it on the sly? Don't you like it till it hurts? Have I been on your mind? What's a voice without a song?

Rich told me he'd beat me up if I did.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    Sweet Beats, you come down here and I'll buy you a Shiner.

He Beats, don't let 'im show you 'is "Equalizer"!

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues
    Not a place for the weak at heart. It's a land where men are men and sheep are scared.

Actually Rich, it is a very beautiful place and our winters are usually mild, summers are great and the air is clean.
    I had the pleasure of visiting Kelowna once and it is, indeedy, a beautiful place to be. Lots of nice vinyards to visit too.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I had the pleasure of visiting Kelowna once and it is, indeedy, a beautiful place to be. Lots of nice vinyards to visit too.
    I like it, thanks. Lots of great "clean" lakes in the valley. Our Okanagan wines are really getting a name for themselves internationally, too bad the good local vintages are just as expensive as the imports.

Hey guys, just wanted to let ya know that Rob7 & I met up & hung out... it was a really enjoyable, entertaining & pleasant time. I hope you're not jealous Richie. He's a really nice guy & we found we have a lot of musical tastes and interests in common.

Just one thing though... I had a couple drinks w/ dinner and Rob talked me into showing him my equpiment.

He's going to be traveling back this way again, so we agreed that we'd get together and do it all over again.

I'm looking forward to it, it was fun!

Hey guys, just wanted to let ya know that Rob7 & I met up & hung out... it was a really enjoyable, entertaining & pleasant time. I hope you're not jealous Richie. He's a really nice guy & we found we have a lot of musical tastes and interests in common.

Just one thing though... I had a couple drinks w/ dinner and Rob talked me into showing him my equpiment.

He's going to be traveling back this way again, so we agreed that we'd get together and do it all over again.

I'm looking forward to it, it was fun!
    That's great SB! I've met a few people from AR in person and it's always been a fun time! I sent you a PM about Vegas, but never heard back from you. What up Girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues
    I like it, thanks. Lots of great "clean" lakes in the valley. Our Okanagan wines are really getting a name for themselves internationally, too bad the good local vintages are just as expensive as the imports.
    You can thank both our Federal and your Provincial taxes for that. I can buy B.C. wine cheaper in Ontario than you can in B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    That's great SB! I've met a few people from AR in person and it's always been a fun time! I sent you a PM about Vegas, but never heard back from you. What up Girlfriend?

Hey Lady!

I sent you a PM, but am pretty much planning on Vegas...

So I will see ya there! It will be fun!

Forum Regular
    A gentleman never tells....

Thread Information