Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Angry Top 5 things you should never say to a woman...

I know, I know. I can hear you guys moaning & a' groaning already.

A "woman" thing!

Well in my defense, I am one & Valentines Day is quickly approaching & GM I can hear you LYAORAOTF already! So can it!

And conversely, I would like to know, what are the

TOP 5 THINGS EVERY WOMAN WANTS TO HEAR?

There are a few "key phrases" that one could say that simply melt our hearts...
    I'm wondering if y'all know what they are?

So fellas, put your thinking caps on, I'm sure this will get good! Can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!
    Don't you like it on the sly? Don't you like it till it hurts? Have I been on your mind? What's a voice without a song?

You are the best (insert wrong name).
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

JSE
    Oh, hell no! Not gonna touch this one with a ten foot poll.
    Whoops, I think I just gave an answer?

Your cooking isn't bad per say.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Honey, we needed to upgrade our stereo system. so that's why I pawned your ring.

No dear. Those pants do not make your a$$ look fat. It's all that fat that does it.

Suspended
    I already said it: You kiss me so deeply your lips touch my soul.

I mean, that just HAS to be one.

You aren't bad, but so-n-so is better. (or you could sub so-n-so with "your sister")

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    I already said it: You kiss me so deeply your lips touch my soul.

I mean, that just HAS to be one.
    I thought we were working on, "Top 5 things you should never say to a woman... "

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Beats
    And conversely, I would like to know, what are the

TOP 5 THINGS EVERY WOMAN WANTS TO HEAR?

There are a few "key phrases" that one could say that simply melt our hearts...
    I'm wondering if y'all know what they are?

So fellas, put your thinking caps on, I'm sure this will get good! Can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!
    Whatever the case, surely that line would melt a girls heart. It melted FA's heart let me tell ya boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Whatever the case, surely that line would melt a girls heart. It melted FA's heart let me tell ya boy!

Richie! Are you tyring to "melt" another girl's heart?
    Don't you like it on the sly? Don't you like it till it hurts? Have I been on your mind? What's a voice without a song?

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    No dear. Those pants do not make your a$$ look fat. It's all that fat that does it.

Jeez GM! You know all of dem! Don't ya! & I'm not so sure that's a good thing... smile

Geez,... Why is this one so much bigger than the other one?

Geez,... Why is this one so much bigger than the other one?

I don't want to know...

Hey when I return from lunch I hope to see many, many posts!

I do love you. I'm just not IN love wih you.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    How about "we" get a gym membership?

You should shave that.

She's just a friend.

Maybe you should take a bath.

I liked it when you used to do....

From a website I found.

1) "What did you do to your hair?"
    2) "They both look the same to me."
    3) "Relax." or "Don't get so worked up,"
    4) "I've got it all under control."
    5) "You're not one of those feminists, are you?"
    6) "When are you due?"
    7) "You're being emotional."
    8) "You're acting just like your mother/my mother/my ex-girlfriend."
    9) "You complete me."
    10) "Do you really think you should be eating that?"

Ajani
    My ex-girlfriend used to....

Equal time from the same site. What not to say to a man.

1) ”That looks cute.”
    2) ”We need to talk.”
    3) ”It’s just a game.”
    4) ”Nothing’s wrong.”
    5) ”I sound like my mom.”
    6) ”I just want to be friends.”
    7) ”Size doesn’t matter.”
    8) ”What are you wearing?”
    9) ”Do you think she’s pretty?”
    10) ”Which outfit do you like better?”

The full explinations from this site: http://krislinatin.wordpress.com/200...to-a-womanman/

Here are 10 things most women don’t want to hear:
    1) “What did you do to your hair?”
    Unless we’ve cut our own hair—this is not common—someone else did something to our hair. It wasn’t us. And most likely we’ve gone to a lot of trouble and expense for it. “I like your new haircut” is infinitely better, and shows you’re paying attention. It’s also far superior to the generic “You look different,” which tells us you’re as clueless as ever.
    2) “They both look the same to me.”
    We understand you care a lot less than we do about the outfits or the registry dishware we’re asking you to compare. But they can’t possibly look exactly the same, can they? Give us something. Anything. Mentally roll the dice and pick one, so we don’t worry about your vision—or worse, that you don’t care.

3) “Relax.”
    A kissing cousin to “Don’t get so worked up,” this generally creates the exact opposite effect you’re shooting for. When you say “Relax,” what we hear is that you think that we’re being irrational over nothing, and this makes us do anything but relax.

4) “I’ve got it all under control.”
    Ha! Famous last words. Refrain from using them if you don’t want us to take fiendish delight in your getting lost because you won’t stop for directions (if we’re late, there will be fiendish fuming), or because you’re missing a piece to your flat-screen television because you said you didn’t need to read the assembly instructions.

5) “You’re not one of those feminists, are you?”
    Yikes. Chivalry may be nearly dead, but saying this will drive the last spear through its heart. Feminist or not, a woman is likely to be offended by the question. Just be yourself. Be kind, open the door, offer to pay, and go from there. We can choose to accept or share in your generosity.

6) “When are you due?”
    Take one second to imagine a woman turning to you and responding, “I’m not pregnant,” or “I had the baby six months ago,” and you’ll understand why you should eradicate this question from your vocabulary. In one nanosecond, innocent—even considerate—curiosity can turn to deadly, if unintentional, offense. And there’s just no way to recover from this one.

7) “You’re being emotional.”
    In the heat of the moment this may be true. But unless you want your partner to become more emotional or get angry, you’re better off keeping this observation and its off-limits follow-up question—”Is it that time of month?”—to yourself.

8 “You’re acting just like your mother/my mother/my ex-girlfriend.”
    All three are problematic. An ex should be mentioned sparingly, and never in comparison. Why would we want to remind you of a person you broke up with? And come to mention it, why are you thinking about her? You see the slippery slope. Conjuring an image of our mother or your mother can be equally grating. We want you to treat us as individuals and not as mere products of your (or our) upbringing.
    9) “You complete me.”
    We’ve seen “Jerry Maguire” and most other romantic comedies far more often than you, and while we may (or may not) like cheesy movie lines, they usually fail in real life. We understand that the possibility of romance makes inexplicable things come out of a man’s—and sometimes a woman’s—mouth, but keep the compliments real and honest and sincere and say you love someone when you mean it.
    10) “Do you really think you should be eating that?”
    Yes. She should be eating it. Even if she told you she’s given it up.
    Jessica Murphy is a freelance writer based in Seattle.
    From Here
    And men don’t want to hear this:
    1) ”That looks cute.”
    For the most part, men hate cute. We don’t want to hear about it, we don’t want to see it, and we sure as hell don’t want to be it. If we come down stairs after getting dressed and you tell us we look cute, there’s a 100 percent chance we’re changing. We’re supposed to be your protector, your rock, and cute does not fit into that picture.
    2) ”We need to talk.”
    These four words shut off a man’s brain faster than long division. When men hear you say that they immediately go into flight mode. And anything they can do to get out of this conversation—and better yet, your apartment—they will. There are plenty of other ways to approach a delicate conversation, and getting us in a place where we feel comfortable is a good start.

3) ”It’s just a game.”
    Actually, it’s not just a game. Sports are a major part of our lives and the outcome has as much to do with our mood as just about anything else. Is it fair? No. Is it right? No. Is it immature? Maybe. But it’s life. Sometimes we just care too much. We understand that it doesn’t make sense, but you should be happy that we’re that passionate about something. Telling us that “it’s just a game” is like us telling you that Oprah’s just a talk show host.

4) ”Nothing’s wrong.”
    Please don’t tell us nothing’s wrong. The look on your face could make the toughest guy on the planet weep like a third-grade girl and your arms are crossed so tight you might explode. We’re not mind readers; tell us what’s going on. And don’t make us guess because—believe me—you won’t like what we come up with.

5) ”I sound like my mom.”
    The mere fact that you might turn into your mom someday scares the hell out of us. Don’t say it, even in jest—it’s not funny. We actually believe (and pray) that the saying “every woman ends up looking like their mother” is an old wives’ tale. If we didn’t, no one would ever get married.

6) ”I just want to be friends.”
    No you don’t. You just want us to stop calling you. This is a lot like pulling off a band-aid. Do it quick—don’t prolong the agony. Most of us take “I just want to be friends” as “There’s still a chance,” so if there isn’t just make it a clean break and move on. Everyone will be much better because of it.
    7) ”Size doesn’t matter.”
    Don’t lie to us. We know it does, and we’re doing our best to make up for it in other ways. It’s best just to not say anything at all.

8) ”What are you wearing?”
    We’re wearing whatever’s clean or whatever you tell us to. We don’t plan out our wardrobe days in advance, but we do actually try and look presentable. It may not work a lot of the time, but we do give it a shot. Giving us direction is completely encouraged though, so go ahead and suggest … nicely.
    9) ”Do you think she’s pretty?”
    Of course we do, our standards are much lower than yours. But just because we check her out doesn’t mean we think any less of you. We try to be as discreet as possible, but for the most part, we can’t help it. It’s in our DNA. When an attractive woman walks by, it’s best to just pretend nothing happened.
    10) ”Which outfit do you like better?”
    I’m going to be honest here—90 percent of the guys out there are not going to tell you which outfit they like better: They’re going to try to pick the one you like better and not get into a holy war when the babysitter is due any minute. To us, you always look good. Getting a couple cocktails and spending as much time as we can without the kids is our ultimate goal for a rare night out.

Hon, can you bail me out of jail?
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Beats
    Richie! Are you tyring to "melt" another girl's heart?
    I was here first. Seems to me like you're the other woman.

Honey, we needed to upgrade our stereo system. so that's why I pawned your ring.
    Hang on, do you mean that to be a good or bad thing to say. Because in my house, that could be okay...it would depend on the system.

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    You should shave that.
    LMAO! My computer is now wearing my after lunch coffee.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information