That's just WRONG!

If you have raised kids (or been one), and gone through the pet syndrome, including toilet flush burials for dead goldfish, the story below will have you laughing out LOUD!

Overview: I had to take my son's lizard to the vet.

Here's what happened:
    Just after dinner one night, my son came up to tell me there was "something wrong" with one of the two lizards he holds prisoner in his room.
    "He's just lying there looking sick," he told me. "I'm serious, Dad.
    Can you help?"

I put my best lizard-healer expression on my face and followed him into his bedroom. One of the little lizards was indeed lying on his back, looking stressed. I immedia tely knew what to do.

"Honey," I called, "come look at the lizard!"

"Oh, my gosh!" my wife exclaimed. "She's having babies."

"What?" my son demanded.
    "But their names are Bert and Ernie, Mom!"

I was equally outraged.

"Hey, how can that be? I thought we said we didn't want them to reproduce," I said accusingly to my wife.

"Well, what do you want me to do, post a sign in their cage?" she inquired (I think she actually said this sarcastically!).

"No, but you were supposed to get two boys!" I reminded her, (in my most loving, calm, sweet voice, while gritting my teeth).

"Yeah, Bert and Ernie!" my son agreed.

"Well, it's just a little hard to tell on some guys, you know," she informed me (Again with the sarcasm!).

By now the rest of the family had gathered to see what was going on. I shrugged, deciding to make the best of it.

"Kids, this is going to be a wondrous experience," I announced "We're about to witness the miracle of birth."

"Oh, gross!" they shrieked "Well, isn't THAT just great? What are we going to do with a litter of tiny little lizard babies?" my wife wanted to know.

We peered at the patient. After much struggling, what looked like a tiny foot would appear briefly, vanishing a scant second later.

"We don't appear to be making much progress," I noted.

"It's breech," my wife whispered, horrified.

"Do something, Dad!" my son urged.

"Okay, okay." Squeamishly, I reached in and grabbed the foot when it next appeared, giving it a gentle tug. It disappeared. I tried several more times with the same results.

"Should I call 911?" my eldest daughter wanted to know.

"Maybe they could talk us through the trauma." (You see a pattern here with the females in my house?)

"Let's get Ernie to the vet," I said grimly. We drove to the vet with my son holding the cage in his lap.

"Breathe, Ernie, breathe," he urged.

"I don't think lizards do Lamaze," his mother noted to him. (Women can be so cruel to their own young I mean what she does to me is one thing, but this boy is of her womb, for God's sake.).

The vet took Ernie back to the examining room and peered at the little animal through a magnifying glass.

"What do you think, Doc, a C-section?" I suggested scientifically.

"Oh, very interesting," he murmured. "Mr. and Mrs.
    Cameron, may I speak to you privately for a moment?"

I gulped, nodding for my son to step outside.

"Is Ernie going to be okay?" my wife asked.

"Oh, perfectly," the vet assured us. "This lizard is not in labor. In fact, that isn't EVER going to happen. . Ernie is a boy. You see, Ernie is a young male. And occasionally, as they come into maturity, like most male species, they um...um...masturbate. Just the way he did,lying on his back." He blushed, glancing at my wife.

We were silent, absorbing this.
    "So, Ernie's just...just...excited," my wife offered.
    "Exactly," the vet replied, relieved that we understood.

More silence. Then my vicious, cruel wife started to giggle. And giggle. And then even laugh loudly.

"What's so funny?" I demanded, knowing, but not believing that the woman I married would commit the upcoming affront to my flawless manliness.

Tears were now running down her face. "It's just that I'm picturing you pulling on its...its...teeny little..."She gasped for more air to bellow in laughter once more.

"That's enough," I warned. We thanked the vet and hurriedly bundled the lizard and our son back into the car.. He was glad everything was going to be okay.

"I know Ernie's really thankful for what you did, Dad," he told me.
    "Oh, you have NO idea," my wife agreed, collapsing with laughter.

Two lizards: $140.
    One cage: $50.
    Trip to the vet: $30.
    Memory of your husband pulling on a lizard's winkie: Priceless!
    Moral of the story: Pay attention in biology class. Lizards lay eggs
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

A guy & a girl met at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place.

A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands. He then takes off his trousers and washes his hands.
    The girl has been watching him and says,'You must be a dentist.'

The guy, surprised, says 'Yes....how did you figure that out?

'Easy,' she replied, 'you keep washing your hands.'

One thing led to another and they made love.
    After they are done, the girl says, 'You must be a good dentist.'

The guy, now with a boosted ego says, 'Sure, I'm a good dentist, how did you figure that out?'

'Didn't feel a thing'

Anyone know this girl?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

SIPPING VODKA
    This is too funny - I still have tears in my eyes! Finally, a chain
    letter that I don't mind forwarding.
    It's funny (don't break chain)
    A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.
    After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.
    The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the
    pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to
    get nervous, I take a sip."
    So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice.
    At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink.
    He proceeded to talk up a storm.
    Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the following
    note on the door:
    1) Sip the vodka, don't gulp.
    2) There are 10 commandments, not 12.
    3) There are 12 disciples, not 10.
    4) Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
    5) Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
    6) We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
    7) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior
    and the spook.
    8) David slew Goliath; he did not kick the **** out of him.
    9) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don't
    say he was stoned off his ass.
    10)We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."
    11)When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said, "Take this and
    eat it for it is my body." He did not say "Eat me".
    12)The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the Cherry".
    13)The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for
    the grub, Yeah God.
    14)Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's not
    a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

Dear Santa,

Please send me a baby brother.

Santa wrote back:

"Send me your mother..."

There was this guy who always went out drinking with his friends. He would always come home very late. One night, while he was at the bar he told them his secret for being able to sneak in late.

"When I walk in the house, before the wife can say anything, I lay her down and give her the best oral pleasure she's ever had, until she is so tired and happy that she falls into a deep sleep. Then, I wash up and go to bed. By morning, she is so pleased, she doesn't care what time I came home."

One of his friends thinks this is a great idea. So he stays out late, comes home, sneaks into the bedroom, gives his wife the best oral pleasure she's ever had, and goes to wash up. His wife walks into the bathroom, obviously upset that he's home so late.

"Hey, why aren't you sleeping?" he asks.
    "I was, but I came in to tell you that we've got to sleep on the couch tonight, 'cause my mother is sleeping in our bedroom."

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with the US auto makers for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black boxes in four-wheel drive pickup trucks in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash. They were surprised to find in 47 of the 50 states the last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, "Oh, ****!"
    Only the states of South Carolina, West Virginia and Arkansas were different, where over 89.3 percent of the final words were: "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

Suspended
    We'll be
    Quote Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............
    ight back!

Tickle me.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    A young man was bagging groceries for an older attractive woman when she leaned over and told the young man she had an itchy pussy.

He finished bagging the groceries and was pushing them to her car when she again said she had an itchy pussy.

The young man looked at the woman and said "Well ma'am just point it out to me I am not familiar with foreign cars".
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    A young man was bagging groceries for an older attractive woman when she leaned over and told the young man she had an itchy pussy.

He finished bagging the groceries and was pushing them to her car when she again said she had an itchy pussy.

The young man looked at the woman and said "Well ma'am just point it out to me I am not familiar with foreign cars".
    At least he didn't recommend a good anti-itch cream.

Thread Information