Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by D-DAY
    jeskibuff YOU ARE A TRUE VISIONARY SIR! You seem to be one of the few people on this board that actually thinks for themselves and doesn't hate PRESIDENT BUSH because some crappy musician says you should. You are the man.
    Thanks for the kudos, D-Day, and welcome to Audioreview. While I do agree with your political stance (and of course, your praise ) , I have to say that I think you owe an apology to some people on this site, namely those in the Rave Recordings forum.

We all have our opinions and individual tastes, which we're entitled to. I hung out in the Rave Recs forum about a year ago and I know there are some good people that hang out there. It IS the most popular forum on the site. You may not like their musical tastes or how they post polls to discuss their passion, but it's their right to spend their time and money on whatever they please.

You obviously express your opinions strongly, but you need to temper them, especially until you get to know the people you're dealing with a bit better.

But you've got the political stuff nailed! It gets a little frustrating sometimes hearing the same old crap out of the Democrats. But it can also be a lot of fun 'cause they're so easy to pin down in a conversation when they find they can't deal with common sense and logic.

Just relax and hang out a little. Make some friends. And welcome to AudioReview!
    Click here to see my system.

Forum Regular
    Ask Jeskisbuff to explain the theory of "Clausewitzian War."
    Remember, different isn't always better, but it is different.
    Keep things as simple as possible, but not too simple.
    Let your ears decide for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bturk667
    Ask Jeskisbuff to explain the theory of "Clausewitzian War."
    No need to be timid, Bruno. If you have a question about it, you can ask me DIRECTLY! I'll be glad to help out in any way that I can!

Forum Regular
    I have been waiting for a MONTH for your reply! Know who is being timid?

Quote Originally Posted by bturk667
    I have been waiting for a MONTH for your reply! Know who is being timid?
    A gentle reminder is all that's necessary. I checked out the thread yesterday and realize that I left questions unanswered. It's DEFINITELY NOT a matter of being timid. It's DEFINITELY a matter of having too many irons in the fire and just leaving some loose ends out there. I'll put it on my list of things to do, but have gotten much more active since about the end of that discussion (late March) with another discussion board that has been quite interesting. I've got several irons in the fire over there, too.

There's just not enough time in the day to spend on discussion boards and doing everything else in your life that needs to be done, while enjoying life at the same time!

Forum Regular
    I'll be waiting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information