Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

So we didn't adopt a dog but...

Baxter will be joining our family tomorrow!

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Cute cat I must say. I thought about a cat briefly but I did not want another life form in my apartment that would ignore me. My dog and I are both equally needy. I enjoy coming home to leaps and kisses. Oh and Corky is also glad to see me.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Our cats don't ignore us John. Brandy is very needy...too needy. And at 20 pounds he can be aggressively needy, forcing himself onto my lap even when I'm doing something else like reading a book or on my computer. Stanley isn't as physically needy, but he doesn't like to be alone so he just quietly follows us from room to room. They both greet me at the door when I come home, and both sleep on our bed at night.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Our cats don't ignore us John. Brandy is very needy...too needy. And at 20 pounds he can be aggressively needy, forcing himself onto my lap even when I'm doing something else like reading a book or on my computer. Stanley isn't as physically needy, but he doesn't like to be alone so he just quietly follows us from room to room. They both greet me at the door when I come home, and both sleep on our bed at night.

I have known some affectionate cats and some that only notice you when the food bowl is empty or the litter box full. I am glad you have wonderful cats.

My dog is great cause he gets me out and takes me for walks. I have met so many people out walking that I would never have met before. Corky has even made friends with two stray cats. There may be a cat in my future.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

It's true that cats don't really like to be walked. Although Brandy will go outside on a harness...but he really just wants to roll in the warm grass and eat weeds.

My wife likes cats as well as dogs but my daughter is allergic to them unfortuantely. So no cats for us.

There's an obvious joke I could make about "two too many pu**ies in one bed...." but ah won't.... oh wait... ah jest did! Mah bad....

Worf

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    There's an obvious joke I could make about "two too many pu**ies in one bed...." but ah won't.... oh wait... ah jest did! Mah bad....

Worf
    Too many puppies in one bed? I think you misunderstood. We have CATS.

Too many puppies in one bed? I think you misunderstood. We have CATS.
    LOL you're joking right? Substitute "s" for the the two asteriks and then call me in the morning....

Dave

Hahahaha.....how can anyone miss that? Seriously......
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    LOL you're joking right? Substitute "s" for the the two asteriks and then call me in the morning....

Dave
    I don't get it. Why would there be too many cats in the bed?

I don't get it. Why would there be too many cats in the bed?
    Meow.

By the way, there is no such thing as too much hot possy.

Nice kitty FA. He looks like he's looking for something to attack. He must keep you on your toes. Hope you don't wear bunny slippers.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael View Post
    Meow.

By the way, there is no such thing as too much hot possy.
    I know. I LOVE hot coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Nice kitty FA. He looks like he's looking for something to attack. He must keep you on your toes. Hope you don't wear bunny slippers.
    No need for bunny slippers. He just goes right for the bare toes. He's a riot! We're really enjoying having him around. The other two cats haven't made up their minds about him yet.

Thread Information